+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cant get over GF shady past

If I was her, this is what I'd do:

[IMG][/IMG]

I'd shake my ass right on out of this relationship. I'd give you this to look at on my way out the door. Go talk shit about this is what I'd say. Whore? Please, get your life. Get it Star. I entertains baby. (well I did).
    Last edited by Starnique; 31-12-13 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    I entertains baby. (well I did).
    Go Star!

Surf, I am looking at the entire picture, and he seems like he fits into that large majority that wouldn't seriously date a hooker..at least not knowingly.

Starnique, I think everyone realizes the difference between a stripper and prostitute, although in Nevada, they are one in the same. I don't see why you hate on hookers so much, at least the hooker is performing an actual service, rather than selling an illusion of said service.

A stripper and a prostitute is entirely two diff things and I don't care what anybody says, its different.
    Pfft, yeah if the stripper is no fun

I think its great that women can dance. It teaches them being comfortable with their body, sexuality, and talk without words. If a guy finds that kind of girl too confident then maybe he should work on his confidence first.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I think it's great women can dance too. However, like the difference between stripping and prostitution, there is a big difference between just dancing and rubbing their pussy in someones face, under an assumed identity, for a couple dollar bills at a time? That does not sound like confidence to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Starnique, I think everyone realizes the difference between a stripper and prostitute, although in Nevada, they are one in the same. I don't see why you hate on hookers so much, at least the hooker is performing an actual service, rather than selling an illusion of said service.
    No everybody doesn't realize the difference apparently. I know from personal experience that not everybody understands the difference. I don't hate on hookers. I think that strippers that have sex for money are stupid or just don't know what they doing because I know for a fact that you don't have to do all of that to make good money. You have to entertain to make good money so that clubs will pay you to perform, girls and guys luv you and you're known for being a good dancer (which is really glamourized these days), not a whore. So yeah I put myself above a hooker. I'd rather sell the fantasy then provide the fantasy. You can be sexual without putting out. Guys can say a lot of shit about me in the club but they can never say, I sucked their dick or they ran up in me. So that's the diff.

Wasn't it you who called this chic he's dealing with a whore because she sold some ass? Yeah okay, that's my point. So nobody can ever legitimately call me a whore. Even before I became a dancer, I was never a whore. If anything, being a dancer just made me very comfortable in my own skin, I'm not shy as far as that and kind of hardcore because it can be crazy sometimes. I don't see why you hate on strippers so much unless of course you're an angel and never been with one.
    Last edited by Starnique; 31-12-13 at 12:56 PM.

First, I never once called you a whore, and wasn't addressing you directly on the subject. I said strippers in Nevada are whores. Are you in Nevada?

The chick did sell some ass, thus she is/was a whore.

I realize that strippers like to put themselves above hookers(and god knows who else), and I'm sure it's a nice ego boost for them, but I still think strippers are more trifling. Personally, my ego boost comes from refusing to spend a dime on any sexual attention. Strippers are out here breaking their backs, getting injured, selling a fantasy so someone throw $1 bills at them. I do realize the clubs pay them, but do you really think guys go there because they like being entertained by the dancing? No. They go to throw $1 bills on broads and watch them scramble to get it all. Nothing you can say will change my opinion that they're half-assing it.

I know that you didn't call me a whore and even if you tried, you couldn't. I wasn't talking about you calling me a whore anyway, I was just addressing the situation and my feeling towards it.

No I am not in Nevada but me and a couple of other dancers were "paid" to dance at a club in Vegas last year. I don't remember ever scrambling to pick up money, ever. I don't pick up my own money anyway, security does (even when I was in Vegas) and the ones that do are low class. I wouldn't share a stage with a lot of chics. I do it all alone because I want all the money.

FYI, normally strippers aren't paid to show up, they are just tipped. Being paid to perform makes you a special appearance or either a great ass dancer and a asset to the club. Yes I believe that guys go there for the entertainment and yes I know they like to throw money on the girls to make themselves look good or ballers or whatever and also to see how far the chic will go for that money. I'm not trying to change your mind because you think you're right but really don't know the half. I'd rather be injured (which I have sprung my ankle practicing) then sell some ass and risk my health.

Fortunately for me, not every guy feels the way you feel because I half assed all night long and made plenty of money.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I think it's great women can dance too. However, like the difference between stripping and prostitution, there is a big difference between just dancing and rubbing their pussy in someones face, under an assumed identity, for a couple dollar bills at a time? That does not sound like confidence to me.
    That is confidence. A girl feeling that she has to sell her ass, like her performance isn't good enough lacks self confidence and feels she has to give everything she has. I have plenty of confidence to know I or anyone else don't have to do all of that. My ego comes from knowing that I'm wanted really bad and I made plenty of money and didn't even have to open my legs. So you prefer prostitute over stripper...
    Last edited by Starnique; 31-12-13 at 01:36 PM.

Fortunately for me, not every guy feels the way you feel because I half assed all night long and made plenty of money.
    Probably less than 1% of people would agree with me. That's fine though, because I always test in the 99th percentile, so I'll let you do that math. I'm curious, what's plenty of money?

Honestly, the dudes are lower than the strippers and the hookers.

As far as not selling their asses, strippers absolutely are, or the idea of it. Again which one is "lower" is clearly subjective.

What's plenty of money? That's an invasive question. I've made more then a few thousands in one night and all I have to do is show up from midnight until about 5 AM. Not to be too specific but for an example if I made 5 grand to show up and I did that a few times per week, that is considered good money for a stripper. I've made a lot and now I can just finish getting my degree and I don't have to work to hold myself over unless I want to. Nobody is going to pay to see an angel obviously but u can be plenty wild and not have intercourse. I have made a lot. I wasn't rich but I could do what I wanted, when I wanted. I made more money dancing then I did as a mortgage loan processor for a bank. You don't think that's good for a stripper?

I'd rather be the idea as oppose to actually doing it which does make me a better person at the end of the day. This is why I don't tell guys sometimes because they either get the wrong idea and want you to be their personal stripper or expect more out of you or they think you're like a whore or something.

I still don't understand why you feel some type of way against a stripper. It's diff levels to this profession and people need to get that.
    Last edited by Starnique; 31-12-13 at 02:17 PM.

I know it's an invasive question, that's why I asked it. Don't bring it up next time. Strippers haven't done shit me. I'm really just a hater because they ain't doing shit but looking good. I don't even hate on the strippers honestly, because I can't even knock the hustle, but the whole sex industry is just sorry to me. The whole thing just boggles my mind really. The few times I've been to a strip club, I didn't even pop a boner with a naked chick grinding her shit all over my junk. I just don't get it.

I'm curious, if it's so great, why'd you stop?
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 31-12-13 at 02:25 PM.

Well evidently the stripper didn't know what she was doing or you had already prepared your dick to know it wasn't going to get lucky. You would've popped a boner at my club or in my presence definitely...I'm sure.

Really? I stopped because although the money is fast and great and easy (just like drug dealing money) its not as glamorous as it's made to seem. I couldn't keep a serious relationship because guys that think like you. One minute the guy is okay with it, the next there not. I think that making money the legit way with a degree or something is better long term and its more stable. Now I am passed that phase and I just want more out of life. It was fun at first and I had a good time with it but I was younger then. I was really wild at one point and going back to a regular job seemed unrealistic to me for a while. I lost focus at one point and I had to remind myself and check into reality that this was supposed to be temporary. Its a crazy, fast lifestyle and made me sort of, I don't want say ratchet but its like, whatever lets do it kinda thing. I had a guy follow me home once. Alcohol, mollys all the time. People get turned out but Nothing sad for me or the girls who had a game plan, sometimes I was disrespected but not often. If I want a certain type of life, certain type of man (not that my life revolves around a man, never has and never will but still), I have to have my shit together.

People are entitled to have their opinions but I don't like for people to attack the profession as a tease because better a tease then a hooking, sucking whore. Period. Some are good. Some dancers are nasty and you can tell which is which. I really just want the money, I don't care about the guys.
    Last edited by Starnique; 01-01-14 at 06:34 AM.

She went through s**t in her life. Alone since 16. It sounds like she did what she had to in order to survive and then she picked herself up, changed her life, got a good job. That takes a hell of a lot of strenght and courage IMO. If you really loved her you would not care what other people think.

Its not like she went out and f**ked a whole rugby team just coz she felt like it. She was obviously in a very bad place and desperate for money. She was young, uneducated-how could she survive alone working for minimum wage in mc donalds..

Sometimes people fall into these situations. When your alone, broke, homeless and someone offers you easy cash-I would imagine its very tempting.

Unless you have walked in someones shoes-you have no right to judge.

Women do not choose to work in the sex industry for the fun of it. Its usually desperation that puts them there and many swear to get out but get trapped there. Your gf did what many cannot and turned her whole life around

If you cannot accept her past then leave her but dont bad mouth her or make her feel bad. Shes not a bad person-she was just dealt a raw deal in early life
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast