+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is she having regrets or after a ego boost

Yep, too nice. The guilt trips she's putting on you are completely inappropriate - therefore, I'm much more in favour of you putting her in her place.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Just tell her to stop talking to you unless she wants to get back together(assuming you want to get back together). Otherwise, it sounds like you are doing fine, and that's what her problem is. I do think you should sleep with her friends too.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Yep, too nice. The guilt trips she's putting on you are completely inappropriate - therefore, I'm much more in favour of you putting her in her place.
    To be honest i told her before i started dating her that my ex's were little more than acquaintances to me, and that if we broke up we wouldn't be friends. Im just sick of the bs, as far as im concerned either A she misses me and wants me back, or B wants to keep me in the backburner just incase her current bf doesn't cut it. Its 99% likely B. Your right she is trying to guilt trip me for doing whats right by me, i mean the whole "thats not fair" thing is bs, she carn't have both of us. So just send her a message like you suggested and leave it at that? "if you wanted me in your life, you shouldn't have broken up with me. I will be your work colleague, but I'm not interested in being your friend".
    Last edited by srman; 16-01-14 at 12:49 PM.

too manipulative.

Every time me and another work colleague were having a discussion she'd would join in, i guess it was her way of having a conversation with me? She commented to another colleague how the shirt i was wearing looked tighter (i've being going to the more often gym for the past 2 months or so), she's always in the past liked that i was fit, i was already fitter than him and even more so now. I've caught her a couple of times checking me out. Her mood would shift from being calm look at me in the eyes and the next time i saw her she would be moody and storm past me. I sense the grass isn't as green as she thought it was, but it could just be me. I mean i was a mess when she became interested in him, however when im my old self the grass on my side of the fence is a lot greener.

Found out that im need to work in at another office for 3 weeks, which is great means i have zero contact with her
    Last edited by srman; 17-01-14 at 11:06 PM.

She sent me a message saying "I like it when you talk to me... I hate not being able to have a conversation with you. You don't realise that. and we had genuinely great conversations. Maybe you have them with everyone I don't know" I just replied with what "basilandthyme" said i should send about not being interested in been her friend, how she can have such conversations with her bf and how've being like that with all my gf's. She replied "I know. Still deciding how I feel about that" and "It's good I'm replaceable...", I mentioned that i'd been replaced and had accepted it and why she'd say such a thing. She replied with "Don't worry... Said it the wrong way and you took it differently to how I meant it.". I asked her why she was still deciding how she felt about me not wanting to be friends and she said "because i am".

Then asked if i was involved with anyone and i said yes and she kept wanting to know if she knew them, and i just told her my personal life was none of her concern. The next day she sent me a message saying "Sorry about last night. Was very intrusive of me. I understand that I'm nothing more than a colleague. I apologise"

The strange thing is she posted this picture of him and some love hearts while she was sending those messages. Is she trying to have the best of both worlds, very manipulative or just confused? She's being with him for just over two months.
    Last edited by srman; 25-01-14 at 11:38 PM.

She's so childish!

She's now trying to hurt you with those pics.

Why are we even still talking about this dumb #&nt. Tell her to piss off, and delete her number for fu ck sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Why are we even still talking about this dumb #&nt. Tell her to piss off, and delete her number for fu ck sakes.
    I have deleted her number and told her i don't want her contacting me,however she still does. She couldn't even accept that i don't want to be friends, saying she's deciding how she feels about that, like she has a choice. Her mother texted me yesterday saying " i swear you two can't have a straight conversation without getting crappy with one another", i just told her her daughter was confusing me and that i needed to keep my distance.
    Last edited by srman; 26-01-14 at 05:07 PM.

You didn't block it, of take her off FB and locked her off your page........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12