+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl at chiro office asked if I missed her, adds me on LinkedIN, now MIA!

Still waiting to hear exactly what "it's complicated" means, Op. Enquiring minds want to know.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

it means we have only been together a short while , I wouldnt even call her my gf to be honest. We are both on the same page with this. Both of our feelings are complicated,

At any rate, I was more interested in the thoughts of the other parties`, who seem to have now shut me out. Weird. I never even asked for a "date", just to hang out with the 3 of them and get a drink etc.

Weird. I never even asked for a "date", just to hang out with the 3 of them and get a drink etc.
    Maybe that's the problem. They don't want any more "friends' that just want to hang out with them. ?????
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Interested women don't let that stop them from accepting an invite out.

Yea.. so pick one, ask her out and see if she accepts an actual show of REAL interest.

In general: Your "it's complicated" is just another really good reason why you need to know who you are with before you lose yourself to them. We all know that what THAT status on dating sites and social media actually means when someone chooses "its complicated" They should just change that option to read "Don't let me get under your skin" there's someone else in the background.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 16-01-14 at 09:43 AM.

Well still no response from either of them, though thhe message to the coworker (about how i didnt hear back, she must wanna stay in bed) was closed ended.

I think asking even 1 of the 2 out again is asking to lose my dignity. I mean, all things considered, if one or both were into me, even the thought of going out for a quick drink wouldnt be that big a deal. i never made it one. so perhaps they both used me for a friend add, attention, etc with no interest in "real life" hanging out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12