+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In love with a married girl (coworker)

OP should know better. Married woman= off limits. Keep your pants on and try (I know it's hard for you) to engage brain.

It looks like OP is already dead. Must be that chicks husband who did it.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

There has been a lot of good advice on this thread already, so I don't really have much to add. All I can say is that I agree with the majority here. It is not your place to break up her marriage, or even do anything to try to nudge her in that direction. If she decides to break up with her husband and get a divorce, that is her business. IF that should happen, then (after giving her some time, of course) asking her out would be fine. As it is now, she is not available. Happy or un-happy with her relationship, she is still taken.

So, if you cannot see remaining just friends, then you need to keep your distance. If you can see being just friends, then do that, but only if you can do so while moving on with your own life. Don't just wait around hoping her marriage will end. You never know if it will. Or even if it does, it could take years. Date other women and maybe you will find your dream girl in somebody else. Who knows, maybe some day fate shall decide that her marriage will end, and she will actually be interested in you. You just cannot wait around just hoping that will happen. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Well man I was shocked too but all the guys I spoke to at work(in Greece) just laughted at me when I said that most girls have BFs back at home. They said it doesnt count, basicaly if she have BF back at home means she dont have BF.
    ....I want names and addresses of the idiots who taught you this stupidity because I intend to run enough electricity through them to jump start Las Vegas, Nevada until they UN-learn it.

Oh, I'm not dead, don't worry, I just did not have time to read and thank you ALL for your advices !

I know I should just stay there and wait, without getting involved too much, and it's exactly what I'm doing...But its HER behavior that quite messes me up, I really don't understand why all this from her side. I mean, she is a totally changed person when we leave work, and also some of my girl colleagues told me that they noticed she is somehow attracted to me. We are all there about the same age with a few exceptions.

Anyway, I really appreciate ALL advices (I also appreciate pcmasters's sarcasm in his first post here ) and definetly I will not give up. I will try not to focus completely on her, but in the same time show her that I am still there

If I think about that they were guys who GFs dumbed them and they spend time drinking beer, wiskey and smoking weed. Maybe not the top guys take advice from.

Mitica I seen milions of stories like your and also been in them aswell. There are lots of reasons why starting relationship at work is bad or taken girls are bad. First of all work colleagues puts pressure and talk all kind of BS until you start believe in it. But they are the ones who dont know a thing about two people but thing they know. In the end those people are just bored and they like watching drama. Also ALL the married bitches complain about their husband. They are bored too and want attention, pitty, feel vulnerable and just manipulate you in giving them what they want. Fun and positive emotions. Thats why posted that video link so you wont get used. Also relationships are affecting work and work is affecting relationships. Its best dont even have friends at work, especialy dont be friends with boss(or you can end up working harder and more selling free time and energy that you need for life when others will get paid as much without taking damage). Keep private life private and get love and friends outside.

Quote Originally Posted by mitica View Post
    Anyway, I really appreciate ALL advices (I also appreciate pcmasters's sarcasm in his first post here ) and definetly I will not give up. I will try not to focus completely on her, but in the same time show her that I am still there
    Awww I'll see you in Hell.

EDIT: Still think this is a bad idea, obviously...

Bad choice Joyce... if she cheats on her husband what makes any other guy different? It comes down to a question of core values and loyalty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12