+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is my boyfriend planning to cheat?

Ok.

You are right to have doubts. His behviour is not healthy for someone who is in a committed monogamous relationship.

If he has female friends, that is fine, but if he is that protective of his phone it means he's still flirting outside the relationship, which means he values the potential in those other women more than the reality he currently has with you.

I doubt he'd cheat at this point, but he's keeping all the pokers in the fire and if one of them reciprocated you'll be out on your ear.

Other than his secretiveness with his phone you have no evidence of him being unfaithful or of him flirting. It's quite possible he wants his privacy respected because he had paranoid GFs in the past going through his shit. This would explain a lot don't you think?. If he had any interest in any other these girls he would have dumped you ass. But don't worry, he isn't going to cheat on you, but I'm sure he will get tired of this and breakup to you.

It would be in your best interest to just leave him, it's obviously not working out for you AND him.

Have you asked him why he feels the need to hide his friendship with these women? Because that is what he is doing and its unacceptable. If you can't have honesty, trust and communication then you have nothing

You need to stop pussy footing around the issue and sit down with him and explain what trust means to you. To me in a trusting relationship-you have nothing to hide (including my phone or the code on it and if he asked for my FB password I would give it to him)

His behavior is shady so either follow your instincts and dump him now or set some v clear boundaries and tell him you do not approve of male/female friendships. Most men are not capable of having purely platonic close female friends (unless their gay or the girl looks uglier than shrek)so tell him close female friends are a deal breaker for you-especially ones he texts in secret and hides it from you
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    I've dealt with a cheater and he took his phone with him everywhere just like this.
    That's retarded.

My phone stays inside my pocket. I have it locked with a password. I encrypt my hard drives and my emails. I use my browser's private browsing mode. I force HTTPS/SSL on websites that support them.

Do I have anything to hide? Absolutely not. Just keeps honest people honest.

I stopped reading after "I looked at his phone."

You snooped. You obviously don't trust him. End of story. If I were him I'd leave you and never look back.

Snooping is never okay, and it's even more not okay when you have no reason except, "He keeps his phone on him a lot."

Craziness.

Oh for f sake! So what if she snooped. How the hell are you supposed to find the truth if you don't snoop? He has given her plenty of valid reasons to snoop so get over yourself
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

why does he need a passcode on his crappy little flip phone? its not like he can do his banking or have serious info on there hes scared to be stolen. he is sketchy if your telling us the truth that before all this u were cool with him chatting with girls. if you had freaked out before or have acted like a jealous possesive gf then its reasonable he wouldnt feel comfortable with telling u about it. im sorry to tell u but at 9 months every couple is lovey dovey. lets see how u feel about each other in two years. That's when u will really know each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12