+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why women hate other women

I agree, I've seen to much of it, and really I do believe the true personality comes out online and all their issues, because they think they can get away with it, and no one stopping them.

If I was a mod, I'd edit all of Mattie's posts and strip them down to the bare, actually useful content.

I suppose they would just be blank posts.

People should be judged as individuals. If you act like you're above everybody else then that's one thing and its not really right. For me personally, I carry myself a certain and with a high level of confidence and I dress nice to compliment my figure but I do it because I want to, not to get some mans attention or act like I'm all that. Now I'll be respectful in terms of walking around with my ass cheeks out in front of some ones man but I will wear designers if I please and a flattering bathing suit if I want to. If someone is that insecure, its a personal problem and if you feel intimidated, that's too damn bad. I'm not down playing anything, ever. I am very down to earth when people get to know me so my advice would be to get to know people. If a person intentionally makes you feel less then, don't **** with them. Simple as that.

I guess its easy for me because I admire strong beautiful affluent women with high self esteems that know they have it together. Its influential. I also don't feel like they're better then me because they have more. Its all about being secure with yourself.
    Last edited by Starnique; 23-02-14 at 07:32 AM.

Majority of people are insecure. They will make you a target if you can accomplish what they can't. So, the wise thing to do is to play down your accomplishments or don't show them at all (unless it gets you something more than mere attention). It is tempting to tell the world about your accomplishments and if you are attractive, to show off. But it just makes you a target. I know it is wrong but its psychology. If you must celebrate yourself or talk about your accomplishment, do it anonymously or to people you trust.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    I carry myself a certain and with a high level of confidence and I dress nice to compliment my figure but I do it because I want to, not to get some mans attention or act like I'm all that.

A regular looking black girl would have been fine with me. What was the purpose of u putting an overweight one? Do u know me? No u don't so take that pic and **** yourself. Seriously all these pretty black chics and u can't do no better then that??? I aint ghetto. I'm passionate. Just don't **** with me.
    Last edited by Starnique; 24-02-14 at 07:18 PM.

Why women hate other women

I hate women who have 10 kids w 15 guys and leach off the welfare system. I hate women who put their own feelings over those of the kids. I hate women who are cruel, unforgiving, and disrespectful.

Other than that im cool with other women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lately, I hate men a lot more than women.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

A regular looking black girl would have been fine with me.
    I've seen pictures of you, Starnique and you are very attractive. Plus you're decent and straightforward and that's something a woman feels when it's true about another one even if she's all dressed up and looking fabulous. Innuendos aren't your stlye and it's what women tend to be bothered with and can smell it from a mile straight away. The same goes for looking for attention and overflattering oneself while spending an afternoon with a married or unmarried couple, for example - which obviously isn't the same as simply knowing that one looks good and feeling good about herself.

Most women don't hate each other, most women are insecure and some deal with it in a very negative way, this goes for those who scream for attention even when they shouldn't but also for those who direct their own insecurities on a nice decent girl who does nothing to provoke them.

Comparing ourselves with others is the root of human unhappiness.
    Last edited by Valixy; 25-02-14 at 05:31 AM.

Do u know me? No u don't

Thanks Valixy

**** you Kingz

Vashti and Fearoflove...go suck a Dick u dusty bitches.
    Last edited by Starnique; 25-02-14 at 07:45 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol........
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What can I say? Lmao. Cant argue with that. I'm glad u recognize honky.

Why women hate other women

Now lets get into why so many hate black people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast