+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To the gurlz... Can you Deepthroat??

Mayfather... sorry, i just have to know... wat is it with guys and deepthroat... ???

Good question, considering I've heard the most sensitive area is at the tip end...

well don't take my word for it, but It's the same notion as having sex and you want harder,faster,deeper,etc. Which combined with the mental stimulation, makes it feel really good.

I think? lol....some guys may just like to gag girls, which I think is kinda ****ed up lol.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Aww, see? Innova really IS the sweetheart he claims to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    well don't take my word for it, but It's the same notion as having sex and you want harder,faster,deeper,etc. Which combined with the mental stimulation, makes it feel really good.

I think? lol....some guys may just like to gag girls, which I think is kinda ****ed up lol.
    Exactly

And yes, guys that want to gag girls is just ****ed up... Who the hell would want puke all over their shmoozer eh? Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Doesn't one come from the another? *cough* emo *cough*
    I have no clue what you were trying to say there... but for the "emo" thing, you can forget it, we're like Pink Floyd of hardcore; very complex, melodic and thought-out.
    The dead pony lay
    In the far away field
    Consumed By the Scavengers
    Maggots flies and black crowes feed
    Hunger quenched on rotting meat

...And still the pony lay
    As they push their face in the decay

the 'pink floyd' of hardcore. that is quite a bold thing to say. are those some of your lyrics in your sig?

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfather
    And yes, guys that want to gag girls is just ****ed up... Who the hell would want puke all over their shmoozer eh? Disgusting.
    LoL glad to see what you're concerned with... I think Innova's point of view was more out of concern for the woman and not his own "shmoozer", pony boy.

Heeeheee. I like the visual image I am getting of throwing up on (some) men...

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    LoL glad to see what you're concerned with... I think Innova's point of view was more out of concern for the woman and not his own "shmoozer", pony boy.
    I would like to ask you a question that's been on my mind for some time now... how thick is your skull? Obviously Substantially thicker then that of a normal human... if you didn't get the point of my message, but you know what? I'm sick and tired of having to explain myself to ignorant immature teenage retards like you...
    The dead pony lay
    In the far away field

Tone Guest
    (:

when u feel your gag reflex commingon all you have to do is swallow, it works
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

I can't. Deepthroat that is.

You can learn to control your gag reflex with practice. If you relax your throat it's a lot easier. Also swallowing just as you touch the back of her throat helps as well. Or breathing out to at the same time as you're going in deep.

Looking at conversations like this, I now know why Germans are my favorite race.
    I'll just step out and let you kids cool down. I don't even know why I'm writing this.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    the 'pink floyd' of hardcore. that is quite a bold thing to say. are those some of your lyrics in your sig?
    You betcha those are only some (and most are not as dark) of our lyrics.

But when I said the "pink floyd" of hardcore, I meant we really go far to creating only a little part of a song. Nowadays, music is just too simple and plain. You know when you listen to Floyd, it sorta brings you to another realm of existence almost for the duration of the song? Well that's what we are trying to attempt, but on a heavier scale, but still radio friendly. Good Guitars, Good Vocals, Mesmerizing Bass and Complex but catchy beats on the drums.

And if you heard our bassist, you'd understand why I say 'Mesmerizing' ...
    The dead pony lay
    In the far away field

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast