+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFO - Do Aliens Exist?

Tone Guest
    What? No, just no Aaron, get outta here with that garbage.

Of course there is intelligent life on earth besides humans, but we're talkin about the search for advanced intelligence (similair to humans) in terms of technology, etc etc, not just you tell Fido to go get his ball and he brings it to master.

Alien has nothing to do with intelligence.. so your theory of a dog or dolphin being "alien" is absurd.

a·li·en ( P ) Pronunciation Key (l-n, lyn)
    adj.

Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange.
    It's perfectly clear that in the discussion you've entered, by "alien" they mean "not from this world", simply put.

Your last paragraph makes little sense and completely negates facts. The fact that there are more solar systems in the universe than there are grains of sand on every single beach in every single ocean on earth - and the chances that our solar system is THE ONLY one that harbors intelligent life is just not feasible. It has little to do with society getting bored... it's more about the more technology advances, the more we learn about the universe, and the more we realize how infinite it is - the more it raises the question - Are we alone?

lilwing89 Guest
    lol Tone, i think you shut him up....

and yea Fras, it is a kick ass game...and i cant wait for the new one to come out....

also i like metroid prime(and mp2 but i hate the multiplayer) it has great graphics...
    and i cant wait for the new zelda to come out on gamecube they keep moving the date GRRRR

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    and i cant wait for the new zelda to come out on gamecube they keep moving the date GRRRR
    Twilight Princess will be out November don't worry.

Personally I was never able to get into Zelda. Ironic for as big of a gamer as I am.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12