+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ladies....I have no chance...right?

Quote Originally Posted by den.fete View Post
    HeartIsAching

I got more negative things than you brother, much more.
    Aside from the penis thing, I don't see them... and frankly, I don't know about my brothers' penis, nor do I want to.

You want to find excuses not to try, and that's alright with me... so why bother us? Go away.

This dude could be a buddy for YC
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

There is someone for everyone.
    I know that every time I see some retarded wankster walking around with his pants around his ankles yet he has a G/F.
    Just what you can do is look at the things you can change about yourself and work on them.

When you get a G/F, she may not be a model but it is someone. The female model is already dating the aforementioned retarded wankster.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

You don't have much of a chance with that attitude. Women are generally more relationship oriented than men are, so the odds are in your favor. It is good that you express that you want a girlfriend, but back down on criticizing yourself so much. If possible, don't say anything negative about yourself at all, unless you say it as humor. And for heaven's sake, don't reveal you have a small penis until she actually sees it. At that point, it won't matter.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Personality >>> looks
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Aside from the penis thing, I don't see them... and frankly, I don't know about my brothers' penis, nor do I want to.

You want to find excuses not to try, and that's alright with me... so why bother us? Go away.

ok i will go away, i have seen that there is no place for negatives here.

btw, you and HeartIsAching can suck my small dick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    This dude could be a buddy for YC
    who? :p...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    There is someone for everyone.
    I know that every time I see some retarded wankster walking around with his pants around his ankles yet he has a G/F.
    Just what you can do is look at the things you can change about yourself and work on them.

When you get a G/F, she may not be a model but it is someone. The female model is already dating the aforementioned retarded wankster.
    then tell me, why so many guys living alone entire life? some of them even try to get a girl very hard, but never succed. some guys are just to ugly and strange, like me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Personality >>> looks
    hehe

on internet

in real life its all about looks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    You don't have much of a chance with that attitude. Women are generally more relationship oriented than men are, so the odds are in your favor. It is good that you express that you want a girlfriend, but back down on criticizing yourself so much. If possible, don't say anything negative about yourself at all, unless you say it as humor. And for heaven's sake, don't reveal you have a small penis until she actually sees it. At that point, it won't matter.
    only on internet i have this attitude...

girls ignore me in real life! becuse of how ugly i am.

If you stay on this forum or not it's irrelevant, OP. The important thing is that you are looking for help for a problem you have and you should keep doing that. Feeling overwhelmed and hopeless is not a capital sin, it happens to all human beings of all ages. If this wasn't the case therapists and psychologists all over the world would all change their jobs. Rarely do people experience a change over the night or when they are given the first piece of advice, but every little step you take in the right direction helps you to generate the change, even if it'only a change in perspective you need, or learning and putting into practice things that can help you to have a more attractive physic, or having the confidence to talk to girls. Good luck.

Watch the jeremy kyle show. Theres men on that who are uglier than siameze cat and have an equal ugly personality who somehow manage to have two ugly women fighting over him.. it amazes me everytime but ugly people are rather desperate so it seems
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by den.fete View Post
    btw, you and HeartIsAching can suck my small dick.
    Away, you three-inch fool
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

God invented alcohol so ugly people could get laid too.

I thought he/she/it invented it because it loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Away, you three-inch fool

you are the proof that girls cares about penis-size.

so with other word: I have no chance with women, all women are like you, angry, mean and thinks a 14 cm penis is small.

girls are idiots, sluts who **** around and acting tough behind a desk and hide behind "male" friends...

if this was in real life you would never had the balls to say this, if you had...i would beat you..and you will start cry...as the pussy you are and have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Watch the jeremy kyle show. Theres men on that who are uglier than siameze cat and have an equal ugly personality who somehow manage to have two ugly women fighting over him.. it amazes me everytime but ugly people are rather desperate so it seems
    but im the most ugly guy alive, and everyone seems to hate me whatetever i say or write...the way basilandthyme (whore) actc against me, all girls do...what the hell have i done? its like girls have superpowers and can tell if a guy is a loser or not, if a guys is a loser, the girls hate us....funny part is that the love, fear and respect guys that are complete....they think that complete guys are like gods..
    Last edited by den.fete; 29-03-14 at 05:10 AM.

That's right, and since you have no will to try, there's no point in any of us trying to help you, nor in you continuing to bother us, so go away.

ok, i want to try,.

Then re-start here with a more positive attitude. For example: "I'll admit it: Genetically, I've been dealt a poor hand. But I want to make up for that with a strong and engaging personality. Where do I start?"

I guarantee that if you start out with a positive attitude, you'll get positive advice. And more than likely, good friends in real life too. Yes, it's true that there are women who will judge by your exterior. But there are also a whole lot of women who simply want a guy who's fun and flirty and generally has a great personality.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast