+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Husband left daughter for a hooker?!

Quote Originally Posted by Valixy View Post
    Maybe you're right, Basil :-) Anyway...

He confuses infatuation with love, Samantha, that's why. Maybe he's not a cold calculated womanizer but a soft weak one who even believes he is in love every time he becomes attracted to someone but he won't be able to confuse things much longer because he'll become infatuated by someone else and then a new one, and so on. So no, this is by far love or a long term relationship, in my opinión, but this doesn't mean that there still is a chance for you two. He doesn't love you anymore, he has moved on and he will have many new ex-es in the next years that won't be you. Besides only adult couples that don't have a stable well founded relationship are the ones that need to put on a show online because there isn't much else to feed their daily interaction sadly.

I don't see much sense in those tweets addressed to her about your daughter because it's not her who should make your ex a good father, he should want to be one and if he doesn't want to, that is another big loss in his life, that you can compensate in your daughter's life, but you need to become a happy strong woman for that at peace with her life.

Really, Samantha, sooner or later you'll have to put him, his affairs and your marriage behind you. So why would you want to prolong your sufferance a few more years instead if starting now to do the right thing and detach of all this mess of his?
    I need to know how I can leave the father of my child in RUINS???

This woman is a pyscho. She made a twitter and when people didn't believe she was his gf, she called all his admirers 'bitches' She made a twitter once again and only talks to those who like her. She talks only about her boyfriend and herself, even favorites all tweets related to both of them.

She has started using his twitter acc to block fans who say bad stuff abt him. She glares at his pretty female fans and allows him to take pics with ugly ones.
    She also blocks anyone who mentions HIS KID.
    With her, he acts like a JERK to people, drinks a lot and is on drugs too.

Shes on twitter whole day talking to her fans about him. Her family brags abt them on twitter too.

What type of woman is she? does he even love him? and what type of man is he who doesn't understand that shes a psycho and neglects his own child?

Quote Originally Posted by samantha11 View Post
    I need to know how I can leave the father of my child in RUINS???

This woman is a pyscho. She made a twitter and when people didn't believe she was his gf, she called all his admirers 'bitches' She made a twitter once again and only talks to those who like her. She talks only about her boyfriend and herself, even favorites all tweets related to both of them.

She has started using his twitter acc to block fans who say bad stuff abt him. She glares at his pretty female fans and allows him to take pics with ugly ones.
    She also blocks anyone who mentions HIS KID.
    With her, he acts like a JERK to people, drinks a lot and is on drugs too.

Shes on twitter whole day talking to her fans about him. Her family brags abt them on twitter too.

What type of woman is she? does he even love him? and what type of man is he who doesn't understand that shes a psycho and neglects his own child?
    Samantha, I wish you were a troll because if you're for real it becomes quite easy to understand why your husband preferred to become your ex. Get a grip of yourself. Yes, marriages end, men leave their wives for other women and viceversa, but you can still behave like an intelligent woman and not an emotional wreck. Just because you're suffering, you don't have to be ridiculous. You can suffer and heal with dignity.
    Last edited by Valixy; 21-04-14 at 06:11 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12