+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crash

I don't know what Netflix is, but OK.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Me too... hey RK... wanna.... well I was just wonderin.. I mean if you're not busy or anything.... I mean you don't have to if you don't want to .. just somethin I was wonderin... well not so much wonder but I just want to ask... okay I'm goin to just ask now... but maybe... if you want we could... watch it... together.... atmyplaceonFriday.

ummmmm, ::rk looks at floor::, yeah..... well....i have this thing to do..... it's kind of important....NOT as in, more important than you ...but.... ummm.... well.... yeah, i am free on Friday.... it's just that.... there's this 'thing' that has to be done..... and a place for me to 'be'....to do the 'thing'.... but i would LOVE to come on Friday...... what time shall i be there?

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I don't know what Netflix is, but OK.
    Do you know anything old man? Netflix is an online rental service. You get up to three movies at a time; when you return one via free postage mail; they ship you a new one with a 2-3 day turnaround. Pay a flat price per month.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    ummmmm, ::rk looks at floor::, yeah..... well....i have this thing to do..... it's kind of important....NOT as in, more important than you ...but.... ummm.... well.... yeah, i am free on Friday.... it's just that.... there's this 'thing' that has to be done..... and a place for me to 'be'....to do the 'thing'.... but i would LOVE to come on Friday...... what time shall i be there?
    OHMIGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD what am I gonna wear... what candles should I light... will this shirt make me look fat...

*regains composure*

Oh... cool... well I dunno it doesn't really matter what time you come.. ya know... but if you could be there by 20:05:47 that would be wonderful.

I have a Blockbuster card?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I saw it. It was good, although not great in my opinion. I object to the characterization of my fellow Los Angelenos. This movie would make you think that everyone walks around being blatantly racist.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

OHMIGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD what am I gonna wear... what candles should I light... will this shirt make me look fat...

*regains composure*

Oh... cool... well I dunno it doesn't really matter what time you come.. ya know... but if you could be there by 20:05:47 that would be wonderful.

::Jackpot!, he gave me evening time, he definately wants sex::

20:05:47? sounds great......... i'll be there 20:00 ..... just in case!! (::oh, what a lame joke!! now he's gonna think i'm a pansy,) so.......... uh.......... i'll see ya then...............

Thread getting way too gaye, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it should be closed now.

Tone Guest
    Someone is jealous... but I won't say any names so I don't hurt Lloyd's feelings.

(rk as stand in mod)

---------- thread closed -----------

Tone is nuts
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Tone is nuts

maybe TAVS is the one who is nuts? maybe it's me! what if the World was Nuts! huh? huh? huh?

::RK does crazy eye look::

if Tone is nuts, the what does that make YOU? someone who 'talks' to 'nuts' are ALSO nutty!!!

of course, tone is not 'nuts', and neither are 'you'...

...but WHO IS??????

--------thread closed-------------

(i'm serious this time)

Llyod + Tone + RSK

Interesting.

Tone Guest
    Want in, darlin?

Want in, darlin?
    Nah, you guys can have your fun. Is this what you call "hanging out with the guys"?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast