+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cute guys w/ugly girlfriends and vice versa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLAH!
    Been trying to figure this out. My friends have one theory i am wondering how you feel on the subject. So I MUST ask!?!

Why do good looking guys date ugly women? And the other way around?!
    Beauty is too subjective for that question to have a straight answer. Besides when it comes to dating unless it's like at the high school level, it's all about the whole package, and a person's personality can add to their hotness factor. So i guess how you are on the inside, really does affect the way you are outside.
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Well, in my case I'm dating a girl that isn't ugly and isn't hot. I have thought of dumping her and cheating on her to the point of having sex behind her back...but I decided not too. She was a virgin before she met me. She is so sweet and genuine, sometimes it seems like she isn't even an american girl! I really have found a gem. She went to culinary school and the food she makes is so bomb and she cooks for me every night. She even puts up with my excessive weed smoking.

She has blue eyes, blonde hair, soft skin, big boobs (getting bigger too thanks to birth control), and soft skin. But she is 5'9 and weighs 170 lbs. Yeah I know. But she goes to the gym at least 5 times a week. And she is losing weight. So its not like shes just some lazy fat girl. She is a smart, empathetic, sweet, good looking girl with a toned body that could (and is) getting better.

I guess what I'm driving at is that looks do not conquer whats on the inside. For you younger dudes what I'm saying may seem foreign. But I could go through 10 gfs without finding a jewel like mine. Thats why I date my gf...she has so many better qualities than alot of the lookers.

empathy.. i love that word...
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

the person who asked this question... shallow.. sorry...
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    might be shallow.. but it's really interesting...

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp
    i see what you mean....

this is why victoria secret won't do too well when they come out with their new collection in the fall...

victoria secret for men...
    Of course they will do well; younger girls are being conditioned to appreciate less masculine (castrated) men. Notice how all the guys are shaving off their chest hair these days? UGH! I am only saying *I* prefer masculine men, but of course, I am a rather exceptional kind of woman.

Boy, I really hope Victoria's Secret will avoid making thongs for men become a popular trend.

Quote Originally Posted by BLAH!
    Been trying to figure this out. My friends have one theory i am wondering how you feel on the subject. So I MUST ask!?!

Why do good looking guys date ugly women? And the other way around?!
    With an ugly partner they can make the pretty safe assumption that he/she couldn't have an affair.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

It seems like this thread is coming to an end... So ill just end it with the following

Who cares!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Of course they will do well; younger girls are being conditioned to appreciate less masculine (castrated) men. Notice how all the guys are shaving off their chest hair these days? UGH! I am only saying *I* prefer masculine men, but of course, I am a rather exceptional kind of woman.

Boy, I really hope Victoria's Secret will avoid making thongs for men become a popular trend.
    the though of men in thong scares me...
    "Ogres are like onions."

Just as a clarification i am not referening to anything particular, but rather an observation I couldn't help but make. I have no problem with either situation i was simply wondering what you guys may think on the subject!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep, it's back to 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'....I''ve liked guys that my friends thought were hideous. Everyone said I was too good for my ex, but I never saw it and I still don't. Bottom line is, everyone has their own idea of attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    With an ugly partner they can make the pretty safe assumption that he/she couldn't have an affair.
    Yea, a false sence of security. If I was ugly and went after a hott chic, id be more hieghtend about her cheating on me than if we were of the same type.

Not shallow. How is fair to the other person? "Oh my bf is sooo hott, but he doesnt think the same about me" Cant people match up? For every type of girl, there is that same type of guy.

How old is this topic? Let me think...Ah, yes: "...If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. So, from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you..."

That old.
    Speak less. Say more.

I am *completely* with shh!

i know a girl that REFUSES to be with a guy that she perceives as more attractive than herself! she wants to the the more attractive one in the relationship for some reason.

as for the this thread...yeah...looks subjective blah blah blah...and all the other stuff people have already said...

i mean...come on, original poster...it's not unlikely that when you were with your last partner that someone thought, "dang...why is that guy with that UGLY girl" OR "dang...why is that girl with that UGLY guy"

either one could have happened...in fact, BOTH could have happened...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast