+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Two types of Girls, which one do you prefer?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    I think the same rating system applies to guys too. I for one have not bothered with 'Type 1' Guys since high school....they're nice to look at (and they KNOW it), but they usually have girls all over them, and seem to be more into getting laid by as many chicks as possible because they know they CAN. Ew. Not for me. Give me type 2 anyday.
    Yup I second that....

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    AHHHHH

Please don't misunderstand some of the Type 1 guys!

I would consider myself a Type 1 guy (sorry for any arrogance, but it is kind of true *RSK Blushes*).

But I am very shy, never have girls around me (I would love to though)

As far as the OP, I'd like a combination of the two. Type 1 looks and Type 2 charm - they're out there!
    If your shy and don't have girls around you.....then your not a type 1...sorry.
    You would kinda have to prove that one..

Also I prefer a guy who has more then looks going for him. A good personality is a must......
    Last edited by Ellynn; 13-08-05 at 09:43 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a Type 3.

Dun look that good according to the "standard", whatever the hell that is.

And despite havin' a rockin' cool personality feel little need to share it with the opposite sex. For the most part.

guys have no life for going after type 1. looks shouldnt matter if you really decide to be with them.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Looks don't matter so much when you're pruning.

But when you're still ripe one cannot deny they do mean a lot.

I like type OV. They wear hoodies and cargo pants with cute smile and cut at the neck black hair. Oh..they also must include a vagina...No other sexual organs allowed.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by nickia
    Recently I have come to a conclusion there are two types that guys would find attractive:

THe first type of girls are those who attract guys mainly by sexually. This type of girls are usually refered as "HOT" girls. Guys mainly got attracted by their faces, boobs, and other sexual features. The first thing when guys saw them is "oh I wish I could bang them". I don't really prefer this type of girls.

The second type of girls are girls that attract guys non-sexually. Speaking of non-sexually, sure guys still want to have sex with them, but the main reason that guys like them is not because they want to bang them like Type 1 girls. This type of girls generally have a good personality. They are nice, friendly, and sweet voice. Or sometimes they may be a pretty/cute face. Guys do not focus attention on their boobs, legs, ass, rather they focus on their eyes. The TYPE 2 girls can just kill you with a very sweet smile and laugh. Being with this kind of girls makes you happy all day long and sometimes you even forgot about sex. Personnaly I like this type of girl.

TYPE 1 of girls are easy to find because all they have to do is to look nice and hot. But sometimes they may lack of good personality.

TYPE 2 of girls are really rare because it's really hard to find someone you like and at the same time they have a very good personality.

Any thoughts?
    I'm sorry, but I'd have to disagree. I think there are hundreds of different types of women. There are the types who attract men sexually as well as women who attract by personality. But we don't just want to bang them. I know many girls who are just friends who attracted me by personality. It doesn't necessarily mean we want a good root. I talk to these girls for advice on relationships or for a good laugh.
    There are also girls who have a happy glow which make us guys just want to hug them.
    There are girls who look so innocent that guys love them, but don't want to go further than that in fear of hurting them.
    We don't always think with our genitals.
    At the moment I'm in love with a girl who has that happy glow round her. I mean she also has perfect skin, teeth, hair, eyes, personality, body, etc..., but I have no urge to have my way with her.

I think the options are a little off. They should be like this imo.

Type 1: An unbelievably good looking woman, but who has a criticisable personality.

Type 2: A woman who has an amasing personality, which overides her looks in mens eyes.

Type 3: An amasing looking woman with a great personality. (Hard to find)

Type 4: A manipulator. A woman who is increadibly good looking and knows it, but you'll never get to know the real her any time soon. Who uses and plays games with men in order to get what they want.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know a few Type 4's.......they make me sick. Worst part is, men fall for their shit all the time.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    I know a few Type 4's.......they make me sick. Worst part is, men fall for their shit all the time.
    Yup! Sigh.......

I like the TYPE 2

hey.. wat about type 3?

shur, type 1 girls are just hot.. these r the girls that everyone wants to bang and have as arm candy...

type 2 girls are just shy because their action is all hogged up by the type 1 girls... they are more intellectual, funny, and actaully interesting... they might not even be hot sometimes...

but what about type 3's????

a type 3 girls is the all around package... they're hot, but naturally shy, so they don't know it yet... they have all the cute girly qualities of a type 2, all the hottness of a type 1, and a to die for charm that's just irresistible...

NOW....

u tell me which u prefer...

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What's with you and the french emoticon?!

AHHHH!!!!!

man...i tell ya...my hearty is typ2+typ3(holly s***, hooooot!)...shes the woman of my dreams...realy...if i we break up, i pretend to be gay

Yeah, your question is way oversimplified and completely biased..you gave your preference all the qualities and left your "type 1" with nothing but physical beauty.

Like Axel said, they range from one end of the scale to the other in aesthetics and personality in all combinations possible.

I say that you need that initial attraction, regardless of what attracts you: face/eyes/hair/body but the staying power lies in the personality.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast