+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First date idea - Let me know if this seems good

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Most women do know what they want and they will communicate just as well as any other healthy mature person.
    Sure, I agree. But give them time and space to communicate what they want. Seriously!

Let me try to explain this as you both have no idea and must just like to argue.

Is it not showing a bit of neediness and/or insecurity asking a girl on a second date on the first date?

Its like saying "Hey I'm really insecure and nobody usually likes me or dates me twice so can we lock in the next date now, please?"

Wake up to yourselves.

Take her out, have a good time. At the end of the date tell her you had a good time and ask her to call you some time. Let her initiate contact after the date, even if it takes two weeks. This creates interest on her end and she is confused. "Maybe he didn't like me?, I wonder if he even cares?".

Then when she contacts you invite her on another date. "Hey, its great to hear from you. I'd love to hang out again, when are you free?".
    Last edited by MrLoyal; 30-05-14 at 07:28 PM.

Wtf. Why would you want to make your date feel "confused"? I would never date a guy that plays stupid mind games.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoyal View Post
    Sure, I agree. But give them time and space to communicate what they want. Seriously!

Let me try to explain this as you both have no idea and must just like to argue.

Is it not showing a bit of neediness and/or insecurity asking a girl on a second date on the first date?

Its like saying "Hey I'm really insecure and nobody usually likes me or dates me twice so can we lock in the next date now, please?"

Wake up to yourselves.

Take her out, have a good time. At the end of the date tell her you had a good time and ask her to call you some time. Let her initiate contact after the date, even if it takes two weeks. This creates interest on her end and she is confused. "Maybe he didn't like me?, I wonder if he even cares?".

Then when she contacts you invite her on another date. "Hey, its great to hear from you. I'd love to hang out again, when are you free?".
    My BF is the least insecure and needy guy that I know of. He has self confidence like nobody else because not only that he is very successful in his career, good looking, he has a way of talking to people, even strangers and can make friends anywhere we go, very good sense of humor and down to earth kind of guy. So when he asked me for a second date the same day as our first date I was ecstatic since I had a blast during out first date and was looking forward to the next date.

So don't generalize women as if you are an expert!

I refuse to argue with you two. You are wrong though, nothing to do with mind games. Its human nature.

Like I said. Never ask women for dating advice. They have no idea.
    Last edited by MrLoyal; 30-05-14 at 08:05 PM.

Listen to ^^ this if you want to be unsuccessful in your dating experience. Only immature women like to play mind games. You like the girl, show her some interest. A normal girl would be flattered and welcome the idea of a second date right away, unless she is not attracted to you and she will let you know or at least you will feel it during your first date.

Exactly... if you play immature mind games, you will only "get" immature women who do the same. If you want healthy, stable women, act like a healthy, stable human being.

You girls still going? Settle down. Seeking justification much? You guys are wrong face it. Following me around the forum like lost puppies. Get a life.

I said nothing about mind games. Read my posts again.
    Last edited by MrLoyal; 30-05-14 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoyal View Post
    Let her initiate contact after the date, even if it takes two weeks. This creates interest on her end and she is confused. "Maybe he didn't like me?, I wonder if he even cares?".
    ^^ Mind game.

Why is it the guys fault if she thinks those things. He told her he had a great time and to call him some time. Its pretty simple gals. You really want a guy blowing up your phone after the first date? Screaming insecurity?

Women need time to develop feelings. They are emotional beings, much more than men.

You say that like there's no alternative. I want a guy that doesn't play stupid mind games, that doesn't believe in antiquated gender stereotypes, that communicates honestly and clearly and that treats me as his equal, not as some prey that he has to conquer or woo.

Thankfully, most guys aren't like you.

You say you want that guy yet you fall for guys like me everytime. Lol.

I never have.

Don't believe you sweetheart. Infact, why are you still here talking to me? Why? Because I have made you second guess yourself. You know I am right.

Yeah... a random stranger on the internet knows me so much better than I know myself.

Listen, MrLoyal, I don't disagree that she's wrong, because that's her thing, but you're a fu​cking idiot who swallows pick-up artist literature like Texans with the Bible.

Only immature women are interested in immature behavior from men. There are a million shades between being cold after the first date and humping her leg during it. There's nothing wrong with saying something simple like, "I had fun tonight! We should do this again sometime."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast