+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BF of 7 years has stopped wanting to give oral..

Well, the emasculating whiner has even one more reason to whine.
    Dude needs to spill why he's now afraid of the vag to the point that he's not sussed to do much of anything with it never mind just not going south anymore.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well, no offense Wakeup, but if I were straight and my partner ever emasculated me like that...I'd be afraid of it too.

No offence taken and I'm certainly not arguing your point, there Rowan. I think she's the one that has made him afraid of the vag. Bottom line is, he's still afraid of it though. I really think that they need that sex therapy as a couple... she needs it as much as it appears she's caused it. He needs it to overcome the fear.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-06-14 at 09:20 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

He's not afraid of the vag, he's just sick of her bullshit.

You don't know that any more then I know he's afraid. However; there is evidence in this thread that he is where as there is none that he is "sick of her bullshit."

If he was sick of her bullshit, then he'd leave don't you think? If he's staying out of codependency then they REALLY do need therapy to help them with their addiction to one another. Or, do you think he's staying to make her suffer and the only way he knows how is to cut her off the thing that she nags about the most... sex?

No, I think he's in his mid-20s (past his sexual peak), and he's been with her for 7 years. Chances are, they're so comfortable around each other that he probably isn't attracted enough to her to come home from a long, hard day at work, and want to work hard to give her pleasure. Why would he? It takes him 3 minutes to orgasm.

He's confident enough that she won't leave him after 7 years that he's more willing to put up with her nagging for a few minutes every now and then, as opposed to actually spending 20-30 minutes every night eating her out.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    No, I think he's in his mid-20s (past his sexual peak), and he's been with her for 7 years. Chances are, they're so comfortable around each other that he probably isn't attracted enough to her to come home from a long, hard day at work, and want to work hard to give her pleasure. Why would he? It takes him 3 minutes to orgasm.

He's confident enough that she won't leave him after 7 years that he's more willing to put up with her nagging for a few minutes every now and then, as opposed to actually spending 20-30 minutes every night eating her out.
    You are probably right.

She needs to leave and find herself a pussy-eating guy. What else are you men good for? lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

>> However; there is evidence in this thread that he is where as there is none that he is "sick of her bullshit." <<

Wakeup, I'm having a little trouble making sense of this, but I think you're saying that there's no evidence that he's sick of the bullshit.

I want to add that problems inside the bedroom very often indicate that there are problems outside the bedroom. Heck, I know what it's like when you'd rather stick pins in your eyes than want sex with a person (thinking of my ex-h here). So while his reactions aren't evidence per se, his feelings about her certainly need questioning.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

There ya go, Op. No need to spend any money on therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What else are you men good for? lol
    Beating you in between sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    >> However; there is evidence in this thread that he is where as there is none that he is "sick of her bullshit." <<

Wakeup, I'm having a little trouble making sense of this, but I think you're saying that there's no evidence that he's sick of the bullshit.
    What I meant is that there is evidence in the thread that he's afraid of the vag whereas, there is no evidence that he's sick of her bullshit.

I want to add that problems inside the bedroom very often indicate that there are problems outside the bedroom. Heck, I know what it's like when you'd rather stick pins in your eyes than want sex with a person (thinking of my ex-h here). So while his reactions aren't evidence per se, his feelings about her certainly need questioning.
    Totally agree with this statement but there has been nothing from the Op that they have any problems outside of the bedroom. Perhaps she can tell us what her relationship with him is like when she's not bugging him to screw her 10 mins after he's just screwd her lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    What I meant is that there is evidence in the thread that he's afraid of the vag whereas, there is no evidence that he's sick of her bullshit.
    This is retarded. He wouldn't have eaten her out for 5 years prior if he was "afraid of the vag".

I think we can agree here that I'm right, as usual, and I nailed exactly what's going on in my last post. Case closed.

This is retarded. He wouldn't have eaten her out for 5 years prior if he was "afraid of the vag".
    In the girls' defense, they are right in the sense that it would take a long time for him to become afraid of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    In the girls' defense, they are right in the sense that it would take a long time for him to become afraid of it...
    Why would you think that? Did it take you long to realize you were afraid of it?

Why would you think that? Did it take you long to realize you were afraid of it?
    Haha I'm not afraid of a vagina. It's just a hole on a girl's body- not my cup of tea because it's the invert of the penis, but it's no big deal.

And I think that it would take a while for that to happen because think about it and reread some of the OP's asinine remarks... She obviously sounds controlling through her phrases and diction. And the fact that she's so aggressive about trying to change her boyfriend suggests that, like HIA said in the other thread, she came here for validation... That would make sense, especially because most people that are controlling don't usually just focus on one thing like sex... I imagine she has him wrapped around her finger, and this is the first time he's just turned off by the idea of giving her all the power. See what I mean?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast