+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beginning of The End is now becoming The End

Thanks all for your comments, and thanks especially to you who expressed extra kindness this time, especially Valixy. I hear you all and know what you are saying.

... and please remember: I never looked for, desired, or actively sought out such a young woman, and certainly never expected it to happen. At this point I was just prepared to have to spend the rest of my life alone, hopefully finding a good life in doing rather than loving. I have no family left and lost some friends over this as they thought I was giving too much and/or being used by my girlfriend, and of course they were sort of right, but at least I -- and she, I believe -- got more out of it than we expected, aybe too much on my part... I don't know.
    Last edited by Butchie; 08-06-14 at 04:21 AM.

Wow dude that is a lot to throw away for some young pussy.........

Nothing is free. Every pussy have a value. If not money, its time.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Here's an update on this..

It might have been the end after all, but she DID ask me to stay with her when I came back to town to get my stuff... and she did within a half hour pull me in to sleep with me, and we proceeded to have the BEST three days of our entire relationship -- public dating and kissing, an amazing time in bed, and lots of fun.

Ultimately she DID cry for me again, again upset that I don't want to communicate with her after the final good bye (that seems mature to me.. anyone have other opinions -- should I actually keep in touch with her after she's with other people?)
    Last edited by Butchie; 03-07-14 at 12:32 PM. Reason: ghyfyi

Of course, you were attracted to her, but who wouldn't be attracted to someone half their age? But having a relationship with that person is another matter entirely.

I don't think the problem is that she is a mature 28-year-old. I think the problem is that you're a very immature 54-year-old. I am around your age and I couldn't imagine wanting in a million years to have a relationship with someone half my age ... the age of what could be my child.

Grow up and find someone your own age. There are many good women around in their 50s to give your heart to.

The oddest thing -- at the very end -- she was sobbing again and so sad, just as she had been the last five weeks... and then she went into the bathroom and came out like a (detached -- her favorite method) robot. She looked at me, and then sent me on my way across the country ----- at 8pm at night!

- - - Updated - - -

An hour later I contacted her and she realized how odd that was and offered to let me stay a fourth night, but she held her ground as far as any more ------there was no two weeks, no revival or changed mind. She truly stuck to her decision and only waivered slightly. Now I have no choice but to cut off all communication with her, even though she cried to me to stay in touch....

Ofcourse you have to cut contact with someone who dont want you. As sooner this negative interaction ends as better. Use my breakup guide I posted before. Will help you get over. Also dont read into it. No matter what was the feelings she cut you off and theres no excuse. Obviously she had it planed before.
    You gona be okay. Continue your life man, try not to cry.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thanks, PC. I know there's no where to go with this girl... just need to cut the tie completely. I think the "stay in touch" from her is her way of having her cake and eating it to, just like she got all of her former loves to still communicate with her. We were really close, and supported each other, but I simply cannot be there for her... it would just be one more way of being used.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12