Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So Ellynn how'd that blind date go?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    So Ellynn how'd that blind date go?
    I posted about it under that whole thread I started "Whats up with some guys lately?"

But to sum it all up....it sucked. No chemistry.....at least for me. Just couldn't see it happening. Oh well....at least I know now. And I got to see a movie I wanted to see......so its all good.

OK BIG UPDATE

Me and Tara were drving today and we saw her boyfriends Tiburon over at this one girl Jessicas house. We went over there and he was ****ing her and Tara found about his lying and punched his window, breaking her ring. We then promptly left and she was in tears and upset the whole time and I calmed her down. Well then later, she called her friend Sara and asked to spread the word for her friends down in Lampasas that she was single and that she wanted to go out with Sara and meet her single guy friends sometime. So I guess im pretty much screwed over as usual, I guess ya'll were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mwu La Flagga
    OK BIG UPDATE
    she called her friend Sara and asked to spread the word for her friends down in Lampasas that she was single and that she wanted to go out with Sara and meet her single guy friends sometime. So I guess im pretty much screwed over as usual, I guess ya'll were right.
    Sorry to here that dude, I honestly do not think she considers you to be boyfriend material, you know how it goes, the nice guy always loses.

Honestly speaking I think you are probably to nice to her, so she could have you any time she wants, that is probably a major turn off. I stick by what I said earlier about distancing yourself from her somewhat, and acting like a bit of a jerk, let her know you aren't impressed by everything she does, and you are not in love with her. This may or may not make her think about going out with you, but then again neither is what you are currently doing.

Alternately you could simply give up on her and search for someone else to go out with, the result of this would probably be a distancing in your relationship, which may result in her wanting to be with you despite your being interested in somebody else.

In my experience most girls seem to have a really close guy friend whom they basically speaking keep in reserve, you seem to be the reserve dude, stop trying do go out with her, and stop being her reserve, no guy deserves that.

OK BIG UPDATE

Me and Tara were drving today and we saw her boyfriends Tiburon over at this one girl Jessicas house. We went over there and he was ****ing her and Tara found about his lying and punched his window, breaking her ring. We then promptly left and she was in tears and upset the whole time and I calmed her down. Well then later, she called her friend Sara and asked to spread the word for her friends down in Lampasas that she was single and that she wanted to go out with Sara and meet her single guy friends sometime. So I guess im pretty much screwed over as usual, I guess ya'll were right.
    You let her punch a window?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    You let her punch a window?
    She punched the passenger side of his Tiburons window too fast for me to react.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She punched the passenger side of his Tiburons window too fast for me to react.
    She sounds like a tough one........

Anyways....yeah I don't think she sees you as bf material either. Back off for awhile and let her do her thing. For all you know she might get back together with her bf.....and if not then she will be on to someone else. Maybe with time she will realize who the good people in her life are.....instead of being with these losers..... But until then.....you need to move on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12