+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lovelessness sucks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    Why don't you post a pic of yourself, and I will tell you if you are "so god damn pretty?" That's like me saying I'm so god gamn awesome that every girl should bow to my dick. Chances are you aren't telling us something. Maybe you are boring to be around? Or maybe you are immature? You sound like you are 14 yrs. old in your post.
    "GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!"
    She just told you that she was 18.

Hence why I said she sounds like she is 14. Believe it or not, I read the original post. I was supporting my comment that she is immature.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    Hence why I said she sounds like she is 14. Believe it or not, I read the original post. I was supporting my comment that she is immature.
    Very. She has to realize for her own good that if she's pretty, that's leverage in finding and holding onto a man. If she doesn't use that, then it goes to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy
    Antimagic, you're 18, and i'm 20. We're not too far apart so that I can tell you that time is running out. At most, you have until you're 26. After that, it's very hard to find a man that will fall in love with you. That leaves you with 8 years to find somebody. One big reason i'm scared to have to break up with my bf one day is because if I do, that means I would have wasted that time with him, and now i'm older, and it's harder for me to find someone else. You should start trying to find guys from now, and expirament until you find someone you think you can put up with. You don't want to be stuck being single and alone the rest of your life do you?
    That is the funniest thing I have read in days. It could've come from someone in the 1920s. Where the hell do you live?

Very. She has to realize for her own good that if she's pretty, that's leverage in finding and holding onto a man. If she doesn't use that, then it goes to waste.
    That's the second funniest thing I've read in days. You kill me!

That's the wrong way to look at it. The real question is, would you rather be 20, alone, looking and almost on the street; or would you be 30, divorced, and well off? I'd pick the second one. Since at 30 I wouldn't care what would come my way anyway. It he walks and talks when i'm 30, he'll more than do.
    why on the street?? Roxy do you seriously think that women need men to stay off the street? Maybe in the past it was liek that...but today most women can support themselves just fine...and i'm not saying that you need to have extremely high standards but if your spending your life with someone..they should at least be worth it...just because your older doesn't mean u settle for just anyone....plus these days 30 is not old at all...40..maybe but most ppl are still in school...or starting out their career at 30....
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

26!!! well my time certainly is up. i better stay w/ my boyfriend or i'll be an old maid !

Has the arthritis started kicking in yet, misombra? Have you still got all of your own teeth? AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, is it possible that Roxy is not really a girl, but maybe a male infiltrator playing on every silly, outdated stereotype of women there are? Because I don't believe I have ever heard such absurdity come out of a female of any age in my whole life (and you know, I am past 30, so I might as well buy my funeral plot).

i'm already showing signs shh!!!!! i drive reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally slow on the freeway!!! have you written your will yet shh?

Of course I have. I could be going any day, now. How about you? Have you planned for your retirement? Isn't it just around the corner?

i'm already collecting social security.

That's good; cash in before it is bankrupt...

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Has the arthritis started kicking in yet, misombra? Have you still got all of your own teeth? AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, is it possible that Roxy is not really a girl, but maybe a male infiltrator playing on every silly, outdated stereotype of women there are? Because I don't believe I have ever heard such absurdity come out of a female of any age in my whole life (and you know, I am past 30, so I might as well buy my funeral plot).
    Are you trying to call me a man. I'm hardly insulted mind you. I'm expressing the truth. Maybe it's not the case for you over there shh! but here, it's just the way things are. There's nothing wrong with admiting it. There's nothing wrong about it either. You make it sound like it's evil to even consider it. Why? If it's within one's power to do so, why not? Because of the stereotype that it's wrong? It's not. The whole stereotype is something that is made up my men who are too worthless or lazy to work and make enough for themselves, so they can feel better about not being able to support us. You're falling into their trap. Don't forget, nature made it such so that we can do everything better than men. After all, that's the reason we outlive men for as much as 5 years longer.

AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA! You ought to have your own comedy show!!!

The whole stereotype is something that is made up my men who are too worthless or lazy to work and make enough for themselves, so they can feel better about not being able to support us. You're falling into their trap. Don't forget, nature made it such so that we can do everything better than men. After all, that's the reason we outlive men for as much as 5 years longer.
    LMAO i agree w/ u shh! seriously though roxy you keep contradicing yourself...if women can really do everything better than men then why do u say we need men to support us? It's true some guys do make excuses b/c they are lazy...but that hardly matters anymore...cuz women can more than support themselves...and just because a woman is in a relationship doesn't mean she can't make her own money...u seem so much into empowering women well...an empowered woman is not one that manipulates and lies to the men she's dating, or uses her body or beauty as leverage to get ahead...that's what sluts do. An empowered woman plays fair uses her brains not her boobs to get ahead in life...and no these aren't the women that stay single forever...cuz if a man can be successful and married why can't a woman?
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast