+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guy I'm involved with is back with his gf? What should I do?

You need to stay away with him. If you ask me, you had no right wanting to get involved with him, and waiting for him to be single (w t f?) when he was in a relationship with another person, nor to immediately jump his bones straight after they split up. He was vulnerable and I heard 'long term' relationship with his girlfriend in there somewhere. Seriously?? What were you thinking??

Also if the negative info of his girlfriend came from his mouth, I wouldn't trust any of it. Some men will do anything to assure themselves of a rebound.

Actually sick to death of hearing the 'she was evil... She left him, she did this and that' nonsense from people who need to always blame another woman for their jealousy and obsession issues.

Stop manipulating the situation and find a single person who's actually single and unattached.
    Last edited by Yanky; 18-08-14 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanky View Post
    You need to stay away with him. If you ask me, you had no right wanting to get involved with him, and waiting for him to be single (w t f?) when he was in a relationship with another person, nor to immediately jump his bones straight after they split up. He was vulnerable and I heard 'long term' relationship with his girlfriend in there somewhere. Seriously?? What were you thinking??

Also if the negative info of his girlfriend came from his mouth, I wouldn't trust any of it. Some men will do anything to assure themselves of a rebound.

Actually sick to death of hearing the 'she was evil... She left him, she did this and that' nonsense from people who need to always blame another woman for their jealousy and obsession issues.

Stop manipulating the situation and find a single person who's actually single and unattached.
    I'm done with him. I was just updating. I know it was a dumb idea to get myself into this situation. I am not blaming her. I just was saying what they were struggling with why he became available.

You were/are a rebound. The guy is not available. He is getting married to his long term gf and having a baby with her. He basically told you what you wanted to hear to get in your pants. Hes an asshole.

I think its very unsettling and disturbing that you jumped straight in knowing he just split from his pregnant gf.. do you not have any morals or self respect? Did you honestly believe that he would never go back to her? Shes having his baby and they went through a slight rough patch while coming to terms with the pregnancy. Couples have their ups and downs but now you are stuck in the middle and have made an original small problem between them ten times worse.

She wasn't meeting his needs for a few short months when she likely has morning sickness and is exhausted. How does that justify what you and he did and how is that any of your business?? Also how do you know thats even true?

Are you that desperate you can't find man of your own? Have you ever been in a long term relationship? Have you ever been betrayed by someone you love? I am asking because you sound incredibly naive and very stupid to believe you could just bounce in and snatch him from a long term love.. you were a booty call and he will run straight back to her each time when she clicks her fingers.

My advice: keep away from him and mind your own business, its his life, his relationship, his baby-nothing at all to do with you and I hope you learn your lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    You were/are a rebound. The guy is not available. He is getting married to his long term gf and having a baby with her. He basically told you what you wanted to hear to get in your pants. Hes an asshole.

I think its very unsettling and disturbing that you jumped straight in knowing he just split from his pregnant gf.. do you not have any morals or self respect? Did you honestly believe that he would never go back to her? Shes having his baby and they went through a slight rough patch while coming to terms with the pregnancy. Couples have their ups and downs but now you are stuck in the middle and have made an original small problem between them ten times worse.

She wasn't meeting his needs for a few short months when she likely has morning sickness and is exhausted. How does that justify what you and he did and how is that any of your business?? Also how do you know thats even true?

Are you that desperate you can't find man of your own? Have you ever been in a long term relationship? Have you ever been betrayed by someone you love? I am asking because you sound incredibly naive and very stupid to believe you could just bounce in and snatch him from a long term love.. you were a booty call and he will run straight back to her each time when she clicks her fingers.

My advice: keep away from him and mind your own business, its his life, his relationship, his baby-nothing at all to do with you and I hope you learn your lesson.
    I have actually been involved with someone else during that time I just couldn't continue because of my feelings for him sometimes thinking like what ifs.

I know though that it was a bad idea I agree but it wasn't done out of malice at all. I just didn't use logic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12