+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: going crazy about history

I don't think it matters. If she's with you, and having sex with YOU only, and you are in love, then she's obviously a very changed person.

Which could be an extreme compliment to you too, seeing that you made this girl want to change for you, because you were something better than she's ever had before.

I feel the same way..and i can't really get over it either...it doesn't bother me a wholee lot but it does, and my bf hasn't been with a lott of girls but it still bothers me...and i even think about it when we are intimate in anyway...Oh and it doesn't bother me enough for me to go and hurt these girls...that's a lil extreme...but yeah it's there and it won't go away
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Quote Originally Posted by calmsavagebeast
    i see things, lose sleep over it
    wow..

u should really go get that checked out.. sounds borderline scitzo!?!?!?!?!

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

i'm 19, and she's 18. Her big number is well over 30, that i know of... before we got together, i had no clue she was previously so active. any advice tone?

haha, borderline scitzo huh? nah, but i do have slight anger issues. a little bit more than slight. But i would never take anger out on her. and no, i am not scitzo nor bipolar. Just feeling a little disgusting after we have sex (sometimes) as well as just another number as ellyn put it. However, i do feel complimented that she finally decided to settle down with me even though we are younger.

If she's 18 and she's already slept with well over 30 guys, then she's trash. Pure and simple trash. Don't let these people convice you that she's a changed person. Of course your gf is going to be faithful b/c you two are in a committed relationship. No one ever said a slut can't be in a relationship. Do you honestly think she won't sleep around with lots of guys after you? Wait until she goes to college. This girl sounds like she has issues. I suggest you get rid of her and minimize your loses before you get attatched to her. One day, you will realize the wisdom in my post.

Thank you for actually trying to give me advice, and your right, maybe one day i will understand the significance of your post. Right now, however, i do believe she is changed. We both changed a lot these past months we've been clean alone. trash, she's not. She has done nothing wrong thus far in our relationship but had a very troubled childhood. She beats herself up about it too, and apologizes nearly everyday, but there i feel is nothing i can do do get myself over it, where as i dont think she ever will even though she says she is.

Quote Originally Posted by calmsavagebeast
    she's 18. Her big number is well over 30,
    Holy ****ing shit !!!!!!! Did she sleep with her entire home room high school class?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    If she's 18 and she's already slept with well over 30 guys, then she's trash. Pure and simple trash.
    You should have just stopped at that.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 23-08-05 at 05:40 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tone Guest
    Wow dude. Well - the only thing I can say is - you have to either accept it and get over it - or move on. I mean, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it ya know? Can't change the past, and if you can't get over it, which if my g/f was 18 and had over 30 guys I honestly can say I would probably be in your exact same shoes... that's just wow... are you SURE she's not lying? LoL I just can't see how that is even possible.

But yeah, I wouldn't say she's trash, a lot of people grow up messed up these days and when you're young you make a lot of mistakes... so if you think she's different now and worth it, then you have to stop thinking about her past. justonekiss has a pretty good point in that you should see it as you obviously mean more to her than any of those other guys ever had. So you know you're more than just a number to her.

But again it's all on you, if you think she's worth it, then you have to come to terms with yourself and let yourself know "It's in the past, it happened, nothing can be done about it, can only move forward"

If you can't - just be honest and stop wasting your time and hers. It might suck but it's much better than putting yourself through torture.

I had a gf myself that I'd say, "Had been around the block." And for a while it bothered me just like the way you're saying it's bothering you. She didn't reach anywhere near the heights that your gf has in terms of sleeping around, but was much, much more experienced than me. It bugged me for a while, and occasionally I found myself throwing it in her face. But you know, you can't change the past. And at some point you will stop thinking about it and will let it go. It may take a while, but if you really love her and want to be with her, just give it time. I know that at some point I just stopped thinking about that stuff. But it will never stop bothering you, you will just more or less stop thinking about it at some point. Even now, I'm not with her anymore, but reading this thread has made me think about it and it still bugs me. Figure that out.

But the best advice I can give is that if you love her and know she loves you, then give it time. It probably won't ever stop bothering you, but you will stop thinking about it. And as for constant reminders caused by her talking to these other guys, that will piss you off. Just let her know that it pisses you off when she talks to those guys, and maybe she'll still talk to them, but she just won't tell you about it.

I know how you feel, my current girlfriends past is very screwed up. I would have never been able to over look some of the stuff she has done but for some reason with her I did and I am. I dont think about it I dont let her think about it or talk about it. I just remeber that was her in the past she is not the same and if she wanted to be she can be just without me.
    If a man says something in the woods and there are no women around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Focus more on the present and the possible future before looking to the past. People make mistakes.....people usually learn from them. The past cannot be changed....but the present and future CAN.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

i'll do my best guys thanks for all the advice and feedback, as well as experiences. Its appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12