+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am in a "heard you had a booty call" situration

Tone Guest
    Hi RK, welcome back, this time stay. :)

thanks Tone: There's gonna be 'No Mo Drama' from me at all! If I leave for a week or two - it's because I'm busy - but I'll def return. No more Goodbye threads or none of that crap either. I'm tired of being the rotten apple. I think it's time to win back some other hearts. I'm staying - oh yeah - I'm not going ANYWHERE. It's time to take it easy. And I'm gonna take it easy. I'll still be the same - but I'll calm down a lot more! And once in a while, I'll make some decent contributions to the dating forum too!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    the question is ellyn listening to her own advice?
    Well on this friends with benefits topic......I am.

Otherwise, that is why I come here.....for advice. Sometimes you know the answer to the problem, but you need people to back you on it. The more you hear people agreeing with what you know deep down is right(even though you don't want to believe it), the more you are convinced you did the right thing. Sometimes just having that reinforcement from the people on this board is nice. As for the other stuff......I'm pretty honest/blunt with what I would do.....and I do answer truthfully. Can't say that I have been in exactly all the situations that the people here have, but I do have similiar experiences or at least could somewhat understand what the people are going thru.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Alicias
    he had broke my heart before so i didnt expect anything, but it totally caught me off guard when he text me next day morning saying that " I heard you had a bootycall last night".
    If you didn't expect anything more than a booty call then why did his text catch you off guard?
    No point texting him back...that's a pretty screwed up thing to say to sumone...even if it's true...just forget it...dwelling over it might just end up in you getting hurt again!
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

To clear things up, i would say i left after we did it, coz i dont wanna be caught in that morning scenerio that both of us feel awkward or may be to me,to avoid feeling a slightest scense of sweetness. I dont expect him texting me anything , and i dont expect him to contacct me again except he wants that benefit again. that's wt i thought to myself. So it kinda caught me off guard when he makes fun of the whole thing in the msg. I dont know how to response to it sounding cool. Coz u know, sounding desperate or something like "i'm waiting for you to come to me" is really pathetic, and i dont wanna be like that.

Right, geting into the RUT is the last thing i wanna be. the whole thing is so screwed up. A relationship with him is never possible. that's the fact i know. but some how it's quite mixed up feeling inside actually.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm glad you are realizing what he is up to. I wouldn't respond to his text message.

Also if he contacts you again....ignore him. Hes not worth your time. YOu can do better!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12