+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is my sister's husband a changed man or not?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post

Theres different types of cheaters. Some have disorders that make them act impulsively and be quite selfish such as ADHD, Biploar, Autism etc. Some have more sinister disorders like narcissism where they enjoy the emotional turmoil it creates and also enjoy abusing the person they are cheating with.. some can live a double life for years without anyone suspecting as they feel no remorse or guilt.. some come from dysfunctional backgrounds where they didn't have positive role models to teach them what a healthy relationship should be like. Some are emotionally immature and use cheating as an escape from issues going on at home, some have addictive personalities and are more prone to the high that comes with infatuation or an affair..some could have abnormal hormone balances.. some fear being alone so wont leave until they line someone else up, some are deeply insecure
    Or some guys are just plain horny, period!

Hiya thank you all again for your comments. I know I should mind my own business its just so hard when I care for her so much. And it breaks my heart to see this. What upset me the other day she is working long hours he was at home posted on facebook he had cooked her this meal and a friend said isn't she so lucky to have you. He said yes she is lucky to have me I could not believe that comment. Then the next comment was but she is so special I thought to myself always blowing his own trumpet saying how great he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Michelle you think he will cheat now when he has this illness? He says he has no testosterone.

Also his illness he says he has no testosterone now and he had his lymph nodes removed and prostrate. They said his cancer has spread to other parts of his body and he is now on hormone replacement tablets.

You know what I think you should do? I think you should STOP creeping your brother-in-law and just look after yourself. You're making yourself crazy with your stalking of him.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12