+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pics of my dog

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i won't show it to anybody is swear. i'm good w/secrets ask anybody...
    wait........?

if your good with secrets, then how would i ask anybody? if your VERY good with secrets - others shouldn't know....................

...............i just found a picture - i was gonna send it unedited - but i think i'll blank out my face..........

hmm........

expect something in your PM soon

Hey, sombra - what is that music on your myspace account? I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    wait........?

if your good with secrets, then how would i ask anybody? if your VERY good with secrets - others shouldn't know....................

...............i just found a picture - i was gonna send it unedited - but i think i'll blank out my face..........

hmm........

expect something in your PM soon
    I want to see, too.

i knew this would happen...............

thank god i didn't send it out yet.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry; I won't point and laugh. I promise.

ok - i've been editing my picture - bit by bit - i've been taking away parts of my face - the entire face has now officially gone - just a gray nautica top, my mid build body, and my right arm, aswell as my well groomed hair remains.

i think it's kind of funny, i get ready to send it, but then i keep on covering up my face - i've done it four times - now i have no face at all!

RSK, you've got to know when it is time to trust people! What is the point of sending a picture of you without your face? I understand your apprehension about posting on a forum (you won't find my photo in the gallery for the same reason), but you can certainly be selective about who you show yourself to. Is there no one you trust? (And it is okay if you don't trust me enough to send your photo to; I am not offended - only curious.)

OK - i need some help - how do i get pictures from my computer to go directly into a PM - I don't see any options!

I see how to do it from the web - but not my hard drive - need some help.

thanks

I don't know. I am technologically challenged.

I am also hoping to get to see a picture of Asip, Tone (one you can actually see him in) and Cybog, in case they read this.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    RSK, you've got to know when it is time to trust people! What is the point of sending a picture of you without your face? I understand your apprehension about posting on a forum (you won't find my photo in the gallery for the same reason), but you can certainly be selective about who you show yourself to. Is there no one you trust? (And it is okay if you don't trust me enough to send your photo to; I am not offended - only curious.)
    well, my body is there, so is my right arm - and some very simple (yes stylish hair) - to be honest, i think i'm being pushed into this - misombre is such a sweet talker! ok, i've finally decided not to send anything out.

hey, shh! i can see why your curious - i'm curious to know what everyone here looks like. i really wouldn't mind sharing my pics - it's just that i've acted like such an ass - i would kind of be ashamed.

It's not that i don't trust anyone - it's just that i've acted like an ass here - and don't want people to put a face to the ass that i've been.

i'm really a nice guy (as i've said before), but i wish i could turn back time - oh well - this is just then end of another episode............

...........see ya next week - i'm gonna be very busy getting adjusted to school - i start monday..........Microbial Physiology - HERE WE COME! WOO!

Insecurity is an ugly bastid.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Well, maybe when you feel more comfortable then, but I don't think you have been all that much of an ass (except for your tailgating habit), at least not much more than anyone else.

Oh, yeah, that reminds me - Zekk is another one I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of... I bet there are more.

RSK, i don't think you were that bad. I thought you were quite sarcastic at times. Anyways, i'm sure people respect you wanting to keep things private. Shh!, you can find pics of me everywhere on the net...just type in George Clooney..lol...One of these days, i'll send it to you via email or possibly another way.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    RSK, i don't think you were that bad. I thought you were quite sarcastic at times. Anyways, i'm sure people respect you wanting to keep things private. Shh!, you can find pics of me everywhere on the net...just type in George Clooney..lol...One of these days, i'll send it to you via email or possibly another way.
    Was that a lucky guess about George Clooney? I LOVE him, especially when he keeps his mouth shut. haha

I hope you really will send me a picture!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast