+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My girl likes other women....

i feel the same way although not in a deep way as this. My gf and her best friend both asked me if it would be ok for "when they got drunk" if they could make out..........I said whatever, But after watching them make out i felt really distraught and hurt. Yes i agreeed yes i know it was coming. But again i would say to say her kissing somone other then me no matter who it is really messed with me. I told her how i feel and she basiclly said Thats fine i understand and we moved on. I would just tell your gf how your feeling. She has bin honest with you, you should be honest with her. She is an open minded person and will more than likely understand and you two can come up with a solution! Good luck!

Speaking as someone who is female, and who is bisexual themselves.. I can understand and also disagree with what you've just written.

My boyfriend knows I'm bi and he hates it. He hates the fact like I like both sexes, and I can understand.. we are both really jealous. I've also had desires to sleep with other girls.. guys, I like.. but I'm not really into them, except my boyfriend. I have thought about sleeping with girls before.. my boyfriend and I have talked about this, but we've come to the conclusion not too. Why? Bringing in another party would only cause problems. Three is a crowd, and someone always gets left out. My boyfriend said he would freak if he saw someone kissing me.. and I had to agree.

Personally, what I think your girl did was wrong. To me, that's cheating whether you approved or not. Physically touching someone in a sexual mannor while you are seeing someone else is cheating. Now you have another girl in this situation. The fact she had sex with her without you and while you were home?! Omg.. I couldn't even imagine. I wouldn't have talked to her for weeks. That's sooo low to me. I understand if you are okay with it, but in my relationship.. that would NOT be happening. I could never have sex with any male or female while my boyfriend sat outside the room and listened.

You and my boyfriend are alike. He's into girl-on-girl, but not very much. He says the thought of me with another girl upsets him. He only wants me to himself, like you feel about your girl. I feel the same way my boyfriend does.. and I'm sorry your girl doesn't. Have you told her how you felt about this? How you felt like throwing up? If you feel that bad, then letting her continue this isn't right. I think it's awful. Even if she tries to comfort you afterwards.

You have every right in the world to be upset.. I think you should talk to her about it. It's not fair for her to be doing this. Honestly.. I think in the end, it will only damage your relationship. :-/
    *~*Chris and Dez 6.25.03*~*

lilwing89 Guest
    hey try to get them to do a 3some with you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12