+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: do guys prefer like small cute looking girls?

Quote Originally Posted by smilesalot
    do guys prefer small cute looking girls?
    Yes.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am 5'8" and have dated guys shorter and taller then me. Definately prefer taller.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Tone Guest
    Guys prefer small cute looking girls the same way girls prefer tall handsome looking men.
    Last edited by Tone; 07-09-05 at 04:10 AM.

It all depends on the height of the male, for example im 5,5 so I guess by default I would prefer small cute looking girls because I am short, and I would never go out with someone taller than me.

I'm 6'1. I like girls my height, but they are very rare. No choice, but to settle for shorter. In the end, height doesn't really play that big of a role (It's not big deal, its at the bottom of my list really). I don't like it when a girl is too short though (150cm and shorter), it creates an impression that i'm dating a child
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I like short girls as well (I'm about 5'8'')...so I guess I don't really have a choice. It's kinda rare but once in a great while you'll see a lady with a guy that's 4 inches shorter than her. But for me it's short girls...but not really skinny..

I have a lot of guy friends and they like them slim almost car asian model type of girls but they only want that type to show off like they are hot Sh*t. Some of the other guy friends I have really doesn't matter as long as she's not a b*tch and decent looking. I live in Hawaii so go figure.

I just like them to be shorter than me so around the 5'9" or shorter. As for petite, it depends on your definition of that. I wont date a fat chick (I class fat as being overweight, not someone with just a bit of "puppy fat").

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goo10Tag
    I like short girls as well (I'm about 5'8'')...so I guess I don't really have a choice.
    Unless you're in junior high - you're not really that tall.

that was my point

Tone Guest
    Oh wow I'm dumb

haha I just reread it and I have no clue what I was thinkin... sorry 'bout that. Was my first post this mornin before the caffeine kicked in. ;p

It's alirght--heh. I should have worded it better.

my friend who is tall and a little bit on the larger side blurted out the other day that she didint think it was fair that guys like small cute looking girls.

i tried to argue my way out of it but somehow i couldnt. i think boys do prefer small cute looking girls because i think guys are quite protective and i think they can be so when the girl is small etc....

i do understand that not all men like small cute girls, (hell gisele and the fleet of models on the catwalks arent exactly short) but some enlightenment please?
    I have always admitted that I prefer small girls. One reason could be that I like hugs a lot: I like hugs while dancing, hugs while sleeping, hugs while watching tv... it is slightly uncomfortable for me to keep a woman in my arms if she's bigger than me I guess there is a sort of underlying silly male pride, or an instict of protection.

But also I am short myself (5'7'') which is another reason why I don't usually like very tall girls. Nonetheless I dated many girls who were taller than me (pretty easy after all for a girl to be taller than me... ) and we both didn't seem to have any problems.

Definitely it is not more common to like small girls than having no preference. Didn't it use to be very common instead to praise tall girls in the past? Models have to be tall, actresses too have an easier time if tall, and I guess that even nudity magazines such as Playboy always want tall girls.
    Don't listen to The Wise, listen to yourself.

you know i would not fall into this gap. I like girls who are on the bigger side. Not "chubby" but between Skinny and Chubby. I like girls who eat....and arnt worried about it. I like girls who have meat not just bone.

I would love to find a taller woman. Maybe cause Im also 6'9" myself.
    Feel free to AIM me, Im the most bored man on earth.

Q: What was the pirates favorite movie?
    A: ARRRRRRRRMAGEDDON!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast