+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is it always so hard?

I think once you call a girl a cunt, there's no more direction to give.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

sorry, i dont understand.

i think she deserved it.

and dosent deserve me.

or am i just being stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz
    "of course im pissed off, youve broken yet another promise, wound me up, **** off, cunt."

maybe thats a bit harsh,

Thanks,
    Spike
    Yeah, considering she doesn't drive her own car, I would agree that this was harsh. I hope you really ARE done with her, because it is very likely the last time you will ever hear from her.

but she promised she would come over, paying for a taxi if she had to .. and goes out with her friends and relys on a lift. thats not really fair imo...

and she hasent said anything yet. im just going to leave it a while i guess. see if she says anything to me, or not.

take it from their i guess. see how i feel about it then.

waiting paid off.. i got a message saying how she didnt think i was the kind of person to say something like that, she loves me but dosent know if a relationship will work if im nasty..

this girl just dosent seem to understand how she pisses people off, no care for my feelings. i guess she wants an apology. well if she gets one i get one first ..

am i just being stupid?

spike

i went over talked over how i felt etc, seems i thought she would maybe try and sort out things and respect my feelings. but straight away she is back to square one.. just dosent wanna know.. dosent want to see me . i asked her if she fancied coming over as was passing her house in my brothers car and could of picked her up. she said she was going out with her friend later on and couldn't.

she then said she didnt know and was waiting for a reply from her friend to see if they were going out. then an hour later she is out with some other friend. i asked her if she is cheating, and to be honest with me. she says she isn't.

i ask her why she dosent want to see me, but she says she does.. so why the hell is she being like this, she is twisting my head in circles and i dont know how to cope with it, except to finish it. properly.

spike.

pleaase help.

i just asked her why she is being like this, and she said leave me alone god you are so twisty.. humm do i just give her the push?

Yes, ya'll obviously don't seem to be on the same page.

ok, thanks.

i'm trying to talk things over with her , asked her if she wants a fresh start, if she dosent then i guess i'll just have to say my goodbyes.

she wants to take a break..

i really want to be with her, it feels like she is trying to end it, what can i do. at the moment ive got about £80 in my pocket thats about 150 bucks to you american people on here, could i maybe buy her something, suprise her? take her out? ..

do something to try and have some good times and forget about all this bad stuff thats happened lately? ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12