+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did i make the right choice not responding to the texts? I feel really bummed out

]Can't argue with that other then to say that I've read enough about players and have had single friends (strong, confident and professional women {and one man even}) become embroiled in their dynamic of getting hoovered back in the drama to know that ignoring them and then blocking and deleting them is the best way to go. They're (players that is) are a different breed compared to men that are assholes. Assholes well yea.. just tell them what you suggest is good.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 27-02-15 at 03:11 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It really doesn't matter - some of my friends fall into this trap. They cut a guy off (who was treating them badly) then they can't help themselves - they read the e-mails or text messages and they take them back. Fact is, they weren't resolute in the first place. Despite all the disrespect and game-playing and bullshit, they still want more. When a guy treats you like shit, you flush it down the toilet; if they leave skid marks behind, you brush them off some more. Who cares if he contacts you again? An e-mail is not a gun to your head; receiving one shouldn't make or break how you feel or change your decision. Unless you allow it.

You can only be played with if you lay yourself out like a board game, inviting the next roll of the dice. You've been divorced, you know shit relationships suck, they have consequences, they waste time and energy. It's not like you're a wide-eyed little girl. You've got experience, learn from it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12