+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romantic Ideas for the 2nd Date... Please give your advice

I offered to take my Ex to Europe. It didn't help despite the fact that she's always wanted to go.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

What i can say is that our first few dates w my bf were remarkable, though i was really shy and would hardly open up. I guess what's best is that you concentrate on your attitude than on romantic ideas first, yes it is sweet but it might be for nothing and she might just like you coz of that and not because of your real attitude. Before your second date, you might want to talk to her or text her every now and then and get to know in advance what things she wants or what are her interests then focus on them and on yours during the date but anything will do as long as you two would have fun.

-just my opinion... hope i helped though

Hi Zena

"I guess what's best is that you concentrate on your attitude than on romantic ideas first, yes it is sweet but it might be for nothing and she might just like you coz of that and not because of your real attitude."

I think this is a good advice. I think, she should get to know me a little bit more (And i her) before moving onto the next level. But, just hanging out without any hint of emotional intimacy i think may give out a signal of "Just being friends"? Or it may paint me as being hesitatnt? I guess, the best thing to do is maybe focus on the attitude but slowly give out hints of going to being more than just friends?

What worked for you Zena? How did you move from being shy and closed to being in relationship with your bf???

Thanks for your help by the way
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12