+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: college chicks

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    hahah..speaking from experience eh, Lv?
    im presently in college , but iv meet girls that are more than 10 years older than me (finished school , working pro) and im assured that after college , most girls at 90% become WAY more mature and start looking for potential husbands . in college mostly (again i seriously mean about 80% of girls , depending on colleges) are just party girls , they dont really have any serious relationships , so why miss out and wait for ""the right girl"" for now just have fun.

also a little story on the women iv meet that were WAY older than me

i was 15 and my bro decided to have a little party for his 27th birthday at my parents place (were i live ). so his friends came over and some girls (some girl from sueden even flew in here for 2 weeks just to party with them (i dunno , im assuming thats the name in english...sueden))

anyways ... the suedish girl (that was 25 at the time) ended up making out with me , she wanted to have sex and she keept rubbing her ass on myself(i dont think i need to point out where ) , she also invited me to go to her country , and that she would show me around , and that girls there are gorgeous and they would flip out when they saw me (me being a foreigner in their country , the women there like that) she conplimented me alot , and my bro and all his friends including the girls left to go clubbing , and me being 15 the he said"" wait a couple of years kid"" ,,,

whatever , the girls thought i was 16 , and they STILL wanted to **** around , said i had a charm , something about me being kinda like john travolta (dont ask , that girl was drunk tho) ... funny night , very surprised .

obviously im stereotyping a lot, and im sure there are inbetween-ers, however its hard to find em.

the guys that i used to work with over the summer would totally go for the wasteoids. but im just not in the mood right now.

so how do i find the inbetween-ers? where would they 'hang out', what clubs would they be in?

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    im presently in college , but iv meet girls that are more than 10 years older than me (finished school , working pro) and im assured that after college , most girls at 90% become WAY more mature and start looking for potential husbands . in college mostly (again i seriously mean about 80% of girls , depending on colleges) are just party girls , they dont really have any serious relationships , so why miss out and wait for ""the right girl"" for now just have fun.

also a little story on the women iv meet that were WAY older than me

i was 15 and my bro decided to have a little party for his 27th birthday at my parents place (were i live ). so his friends came over and some girls (some girl from sueden even flew in here for 2 weeks just to party with them (i dunno , im assuming thats the name in english...sueden))

anyways ... the suedish girl (that was 25 at the time) ended up making out with me , she wanted to have sex and she keept rubbing her ass on myself(i dont think i need to point out where ) , she also invited me to go to her country , and that she would show me around , and that girls there are gorgeous and they would flip out when they saw me (me being a foreigner in their country , the women there like that) she conplimented me alot , and my bro and all his friends including the girls left to go clubbing , and me being 15 the he said"" wait a couple of years kid"" ,,,

whatever , the girls thought i was 16 , and they STILL wanted to **** around , said i had a charm , something about me being kinda like john travolta (dont ask , that girl was drunk tho) ... funny night , very surprised .

Not to mention, you're in the party town dude...I hear that girls in MTL are extremely wild.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Not to mention, you're in the party town dude...I hear that girls in MTL are extremely wild.
    ohh yes they are , if you ever decide to come around here , make sure to go downtown but with someone who speaks/ understands french ...MTL is about 60% french and 40% know both english and french . we dont speak french from france so dont expect to see us with a bottle of wine and a loaf of bread under our arms and the women with armpit hair (i know , stereotypical from the frenchy's ...). also , drinking alcohol and clubbing is legal here at 18 . tourists are pretty much always welcomed here . girls are beatiful and most are easy to pick up from bars and clubs . damn i love my city .

man i could tell you some story's about wild party and girls out here . but i doubt ppl here are interested in them .

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    ohh yes they are , if you ever decide to come around here , make sure to go downtown but with someone who speaks/ understands french ...MTL is about 60% french and 40% know both english and french . we dont speak french from france so dont expect to see us with a bottle of wine and a loaf of bread under our arms and the women with armpit hair (i know , stereotypical from the frenchy's ...). also , drinking alcohol and clubbing is legal here at 18 . tourists are pretty much always welcomed here . girls are beatiful and most are easy to pick up from bars and clubs . damn i love my city .

man i could tell you some story's about wild party and girls out here . but i doubt ppl here are interested in them .
    hahah...dude, i hear ya...i'm only like an hour away but some of my friends use to party there quite a bit..they loved it...Ottawa is too calm.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

hahah...dude, i hear ya...i'm only like an hour away but some of my friends use to party there quite a bit..they loved it...Ottawa is too calm.
    ohh , ottawa , our english neighboor , yea , iv been there , it IS more calm than here , theres lots of museums and such things over there .

just an example of how wild it can get here in Montreal ...little story from yesterday a MONDAY NIGHT .

so me and 2 friends went to MDG ( a part in our city) to just hang out , anyways , i wont get into details (unless you want ) but we ended up with 8 cop cars around us , a hooker getting arrested , me being extremely intoxicated and unable to move and one of my friends just got a BJ under a post light while cars are passing and my other friend is dealing with the cops , inventing some BS story . we ended up coming home at around 5 am and i missing work and school because of a major hangover ... all that on a MONDAY NIGHT ...now picture friday and saturday night ....WILD !!!

damn! Stuff like that rarely happens around here...Well, you always get those with people getting drunk and all but that's minor stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BFTrick
    obviously im stereotyping a lot, and im sure there are inbetween-ers, however its hard to find em.

the guys that i used to work with over the summer would totally go for the wasteoids. but im just not in the mood right now.

so how do i find the inbetween-ers? where would they 'hang out', what clubs would they be in?
    I'm not sure what life is like where you live, but here you can visit libraries, malls, bookstores, and find all types of women. I don't know what kind of woman you are looking for, but I think it would be a great idea to have an open mind while interacting with any type of woman. Then find out about her and see if she fits your ideal woman of not being the hardcore partyer or strictly religious girl.

Quote Originally Posted by BFTrick View Post

The things about in-betweeners is they are right in front of your ****ing face.

More than likely there's in betweener right next to you while you're bitching about not being to find a decent girl. More often than not it's these girls that turn into wastoids because they are tired of being so invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    give it two years before all the christian are corrupt and all the wastoids grow up.
    And girls are said to mature faster than men...
    Don't expect anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12