+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Did My Ex Chose An Immature Girl Over US????

You sound so bitter and petty. Please do yourself a favor and stop letting this man and his new women make you into a cow of a beotch.

Just pack up his shit and forget about it. Tell him via facebook since you're soooo into stalking his page that it is packed up and ready to be picked up and if he hasn't done it by the end of the month then you will be donating it to Goodwill or The Salvation Army.

Stop acting 15 and get on with your life without him in it. The best revenge is you moving on and finding a good man that you like better then you liked this one. You may think you loved him but it's clear you hardly liked him at all.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW: You still didn't answer the question if you know for sure whether they are actually together.

So if all these responses are true and he's chosen her over me...WHY hasn't he picked his crap up from my apartment and changed his Facebook page?
    Maybe they are just friends and he hasn't bothered to delete your picture yet because he doesn't give a fk that it's there????????

So: Do YOU KNOW FOR SURE HE IS WITH HER or is all this BS hate you are spewing still based on "your feeling" that he left you for her and you don't even know if he is with her?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

He is with her because she is hotter than you and she treats him better. How would I know? most women who call a girl a bimbo is usually out of jealousy because she is pretty, and has a bubbly personality that men find attractive.

Him choosing her over you, even tho she hasn't got much to show with her life, says a lot about you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12