+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question about sex for the ladies

Quote Originally Posted by PaulieWalnuts View Post

I love how you're the third person to imply that these must be either faked orgasms, or exaggeration on my part to stroke the ego.
    I've found this to be the case with Asian women- very responsive, sensitive, loud, and multi-orgasmic- though I admit my wife is the most prolific woman I've ever been with for the number of orgasms.

Don't judge others' situations by your own.
    Yea.... okay... They are all real... whose fking counting?... BUT what we three are saying is that you exhaust her and we know you do because when our own partners have done this to us, it's great, fabulous... mind blowing and earth leaving and its wanted... OCCASSIONALLY. That having been done to us as a steady diet gets old.

Why don't you stop fighting the advise and just try giving her one loving, smooth, in sync love making session that entails one orgasm for her and see if she is more open to doing it again the next time you try seducing her into bed. (you are seducing her, right? You're not just asking her to **** you?)

BTW: Seduction starts in the mind: **** a girls mind and her body will follow.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

That doesn't dovetail with the facts. Most of the time, it is I who initiate- or try, and most of the time I'm turned down. And once I convince her to come to bed, its always fantastic for both of us. (She communicates that regularly) Its just convincing her to come to bed that is the problem.
    I love how you're the third person to imply that these must be either faked orgasms, or exaggeration on my part to stroke the ego.
    I've found this to be the case with Asian women- very responsive, sensitive, loud, and multi-orgasmic- though I admit my wife is the most prolific woman I've ever been with for the number of orgasms.

Sorry, still not buying, but if it's true (highly doubtful) it is probably why she doesn't want to do it more often. The point of an orgasm is to relieve stress, not to create MORE of it by expecting a woman to orgasm 15 times. It's supposed to be FUN...Marathon sex sessions are fun on occasion, but not routinely.

You might want to consider this point of view, since you are asking women for their input, and I am a woman, and also because I am not the one who is complaining about my sex life. lol
    Last edited by smarta$$; 30-07-15 at 09:58 AM.

How many Asian women have you slept with to support the ^^^ statement with 100% accuracy? Because if you are only basing it of your wife or amongst the very few, then you are incorrect on your assumption. And yes, the women posters here were right when they said your wife was pretending to have 15 orgasms because she was faking at least 50% of them. So don't flatter yourself. Time to get to the bottom of the real problem..... YOU.
    Last edited by dontaskme; 30-07-15 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yea.... okay... They are all real... whose fking counting?... BUT what we three are saying is that you exhaust her and we know you do because when our own partners have done this to us, it's great, fabulous... mind blowing and earth leaving and its wanted... OCCASSIONALLY. That having been done to us as a steady diet gets old.

Why don't you stop fighting the advise and just try giving her one loving, smooth, in sync love making session that entails one orgasm for her and see if she is more open to doing it again the next time you try seducing her into bed. (you are seducing her, right? You're not just asking her to **** you?)

BTW: Seduction starts in the mind: **** a girls mind and her body will follow.
    The reason I'm fighting the advice is because I don't think "one orgasm" is what she's after when she continues to yell, "Hammer me baby, Hammer me!"
    But anyway, (This isn't aimed specifically at you Wakeup, but all of the members here involved) there's no reason to continue a discussion with people who don't know me or what goes on in my bedroom who are calling me a liar. Sorry you don't share the same physical capabilities as my wife. Some people have more capacity for some things than others. (There are also anatomic proportional differences by race) If you can't figure it out, I'm attributing those abilities to my wife, not to myself. Thanks for nothing.
    Last edited by PaulieWalnuts; 30-07-15 at 02:59 PM.

The reason I'm fighting the advice is because I don't think "one orgasm" is what she's after when she continues to yell, "Hammer me baby, Hammer me!"
    But anyway, (This isn't aimed specifically at you Wakeup, but all of the members here involved) there's no reason to continue a discussion with people who don't know me or what goes on in my bedroom who are calling me a liar. Sorry you don't share the same physical capabilities as my wife. Some people have more capacity for some things than others. (There are also anatomic proportional differences by race) If you can't figure it out, I'm attributing those abilities to my wife, not to myself. Thanks for nothing.
    You're the one who doesn't get it. Your are asking womens opinion on this thread and here we are telling you that most women fake multiple orgasm to make their men feel good during sex. What man would cum if the woman just laid on bed "not be animated" or "not be an active participant" during sex? Point is, you can't accept the fact that your woman doesn't really cum 15x like she claims to.

I think the problem lies on you because it takes you too long to cum and it's pretty frustrating to her, and maybe even feels inadequate that she can't make you cum sooner. Someone here said sex is supposed to be enjoyable and relaxing... Tru dat... Unfortunately in your wife's case, having sex with you turns out to be more work than fun.
    Last edited by dontaskme; 30-07-15 at 04:31 PM.

I don't think "one orgasm" is what she's after when she continues to yell, "Hammer me baby, Hammer me!"
    LOL !!! That's not for her; that's for you.

Quote Originally Posted by smarta$$ View Post
    LOL !!! That's not for her; that's for you.
    My mistake. You obviously know her better than I do. I'm just married to her.

I think that a lot of us are as confused by her behaviour as you are. Hence the assumptions being made.

I have a dear friend who could easily orgasm 10-15 times. What posters here call exhausting she calls wonderful - and this is why I won't say that your wife is faking. But my friend also has a really high sex drive and discusses sex openly and easily - which makes complete sense. I don't think any of us understand why your wife would enjoy sex soooo much and then not seek it out.

I think your only way forward is with open and honest, two way conversation. But if anything is to change, she must WANT the change.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I don't think any of us understand why your wife would enjoy sex soooo much and then not seek it out.
    Now you understand my confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I think your only way forward is with open and honest, two way conversation. But if anything is to change, she must WANT the change.

Well, I'm screwed then. I've talked til I'm blue in the face. If I push it too far, she pulls the, "SIGH, okay, I guess we can," and then it sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    You're the one who doesn't get it. Your are asking womens opinion on this thread and here we are telling you that most women fake multiple orgasm to make their men feel good during sex. What man would cum if the woman just laid on bed "not be animated" or "not be an active participant" during sex? Point is, you can't accept the fact that your woman doesn't really cum 15x like she claims to.
    Not really. You're the one who can't accept that there ARE women out there who are wired that way. Is it really that threatening to you?

You're the one who doesn't get it. Your are asking womens opinion on this thread and here we are telling you that most women fake multiple orgasm to make their men feel good during sex.
    Dontaskme, I think you're projecting a little too much of your own sexual response onto others.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Sorry to disappoint you guys but my sex life is more than satisfactory and definitely not frustrating as the OP's. Plus I am not the one who is being deprived or depriving my partner of sex. I am getting the exact dose of sex that I need, not under dosed and certainly not overdosed, lol. If your wife really enjoyed sex as much as you claim, then there is no reason for her to want it only three times a month. I can think of at least three reasons why your sex life is almost close to non existent, a) her libido is low like someone had mentioned, b) she doesn't enjoy having sex with you and she's only pretending to want it whenever, or c) she's getting it somewhere. Pick your choice

I for one, would certainly want more sex than you are getting OP. I almost feel sorry for you!

Sorry to disappoint you guys but my sex life is more than satisfactory and definitely not frustrating as the OP's. Plus I am not the one who is being deprived or depriving my partner of sex. I am getting the exact dose of sex that I need, not under dosed and certainly not overdosed, lol.
    You just described my wife.

If your wife really enjoyed sex as much as you claim, then there is no reason for her to want it only three times a month. I can think of at least three reasons why your sex life is almost close to non existent, a) her libido is low like someone had mentioned, b) she doesn't enjoy having sex with you and she's only pretending to want it whenever, or c) she's getting it somewhere. Pick your choice

I'll pick D) She's an individual and doesn't think like you do.

I for one, would certainly want more sex than you are getting OP. I almost feel sorry for you!
    Almost, but instead you choose to be a rude and mean-spirited woman.

I've been told that that's what hookers say when they want it over with. Anyway: YOU don't Think. Well... You don't know either if you don't try. Why don't you try it and see and then report back here with the results. Fvck her nice, let her sleep, then try it again the next night or two days later and see how she responds to your advances. Quit thinking about this.. you're not very good at coming up with your own solutions so why don't you stop refuting everything and anything that is suggested? Did you just come here to brag about those so called 15 events? Perhaps its your stamina that you wanted to tell the masses about... which is nothing to brag about really because when, as a steady diet, you can't get your man off... that too becomes a chore and not a pleasure.
    You know... it's becoming more and more clear why she can't be bothered screwing you. If she has to put up with that kind of narrow-mindedness daily, it's pretty clear that you're not doing much for her mind and so her body is not following.

No offence but something to think about (even though its doubtful that you will): Don't be so confident about how much she enjoys it once you get going either. Even some rape victims have admitted to unwittingly giving into their body's physiological
    response(s). I'm not saying you're raping her... I'm just saying.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 31-07-15 at 09:51 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You just described my wife.
    I'll pick D) She's an individual and doesn't think like you do.
    Almost, but instead you choose to be a rude and mean-spirited woman.
    Ohhhh.... if your sex life is so great as a couple, why are you posting here??? Clearly, you are in denial that your wife has got some issues. You ask for womens opinion, yet you keep on insisting that your wife is different than most women and is one of a kind (freak maybe?). If that's the case, why are you bothering posting in here if you can't accept any of the advice. You almost sound defensive on everything. You are showing a very classic sign of what they call "INSECURITY".

Why don't you ask her for absolute honesty for crying out loud! You have been married for 14 years, I'm sure she has no problem speaking her mind? Unless you equate that to being Asian as well (subservient)?

I've been told that that's what hookers say when they want it over with.
    When she wants it over with, she tells me so. She doesn't use the dishonest tactics you're implying you use. When she wants it to continue, she says things like "Hammer me, baby." Very tricky, huh?

I Fvck her nice.
    Now there's a well-defined, objective statement. (Rolls eyes)

The rest of your post can be summed up as, "Blah, blah, blah, you're still a liar, blah, blah, you don't know if your wife enjoys it, blah, blah, blah, its all about your ego."

All more ad hominem attacks and nothing I can take seriously.

Seems Basilandthyme is the only one interested in offering anything constructive, and the rest just want to entertain themselves with nasty rhetoric.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhhh.... if your sex life is so great as a couple, why are you posting here???
    Because it is fantastic, it just doesn't happen frequently enough. When I said you just described my wife, I was responding to this:

Plus I am not the one who is being deprived or depriving my partner of sex. I am getting the exact dose of sex that I need, not under dosed and certainly not overdosed
    She's not deprived in her mind, apparently, and is getting everything she wants. It just doesn't match up to my desire for frequency. When basilandthyme said she thought you were projecting, it wasn't a shot at you. You totally missed what she was trying to say: Just because it is "this way" or "that way" for you doesn't mean its that way for every other woman.

Clearly, you are in denial that your wife has got some issues. You ask for womens opinion, yet you keep on insisting that your wife is different than most women and is one of a kind (freak maybe?). If that's the case, why are you bothering posting in here if you can't accept any of the advice.
    You know, we're not some completely dysfunctional couple who never talk, never know anything about the other's nature, nothing about their likes and dislikes, nothing about their behavior and what it usually means, and no life outside of the bed. We are both very happy together, with the exception of me wanting more frequency. There's far more to us than sex. I'm having to explain this to a woman?

You almost sound defensive on everything. You are showing a very classic sign of what they call "INSECURITY".
    Yeah, that must be it. A secure person doesn't mind being called a liar by strangers and being taunted about their interpersonal relationships. Absolutely. You're so perceptive.

Why don't you ask her for absolute honesty for crying out loud! You have been married for 14 years, I'm sure she has no problem speaking her mind? Unless you equate that to being Asian as well (subservient)?
    By God, you've got it! I've been asking her to lie to me all these years. What was I thinking?
    Last edited by PaulieWalnuts; 31-07-15 at 01:09 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast