+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can only orgasm by myself....

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Circumcision leads to desensitivity, which is a BONUS for women, if you know what I mean.
    I'm not sure what you mean. Do circed. guys go for longer than intact guys because of the desentization. Its a bonus because they can go for longer?

20 minutes or an hour if he cant make you cum than its not a bonus. IMHO.
    My girl would rather she came in 15 minutes , then go for an hour and not come at all

Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    My girl would rather she came in 15 minutes , then go for an hour and not come at all
    Me, too, but why go for one in 15 minutes when you can have two or three in 30?

Okay okay...but what does everyone suggest that I DO?
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

Tone Guest
    Don't worry about it, see what happens with the next man you're with.

I, like the others, think you just have been with some crappy lovers... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    Well there's a flight out at 9am, I can arrive by 11am.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I think you should find an intact guy who loves having sex. Do you like latinos?

YOUR NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG. Its your man's job to get you off. There is nothing for you to try. IMO. Find an intact guy who knows what he is doing.

AND when you get into a relationship..tell your man that you want to peak..and that you expect that from him.

I hope you find a guy like that...you deserve him.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Well there's a flight out at 9am, I can arrive by 11am.
    Good deal....I'm game....but it's supposed to be a secret...remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    Really, tell him when it's too hard or too soft.. you do do that, right? lead his hands??
    "Ogres are like onions."

jeblina---you have yet to meet a man who knows what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    Really, tell him when it's too hard or too soft.. you do do that, right? lead his hands??
    Yes I do....but I normally end up frustrated because he can't do it EXACTLY how I do it, which causes me to not want him to do it....which makes me give up....

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    That's a very discouraging statement for me......very very very.....because ALL the guys that I've been with have been like this......so I'm beginning to think that it's me?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its not just you girlie..... I have the same problem. Only way I can have an orgasm is while riding the guy on top....a certain way and stimulating my clit myself. I've had multiples that way. Its like with the thrusting in and out....and hitting it just right along with me stimulating myself the right way....ITS like WOW in a good way....

I figure if it works for me.....why not? Its while I'm having sex...and it works just fine that way...

But yeah I wish I were one of those women too who could just have sex and THAT ALONE would bring me to an orgasm.... Oh well.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

jeblina---most men don't know what they're doing.

I had to sign up to this forum just to have my say on this.

First of all cut V uncut-
    CUT guys are more sensitive - because there has been damage to the area it can become HYPERSENSITIVE and generally more sensitive.

UNCUT provides more sensation to the woman as there is more texture.

I am an uncut guy and had the same trouble you are describing, except its a little hard for a guy to get himself off while having sex. I didn't have an orgasm for many many years and the first time I had sex, we were going at it for 2 hours and I hardly felt a thing. I became depressed and slept with a couple of guys - didn't feel a thing - more girls, more guys, nothing. Then I met a girl who somehow just did it for me - after 5 months of being sexually active, I had my moment (and by god was it the most incredible moment of my life) - Its still difficult for me to reach climax but once in every 5 is more than enough for me. We normally have sex for about an hour before I climax, and normally stop early if it starts to hurt her (which is sometimes after 5 mins)

Because I have never expected to have an orgasm myself, I have always focused more on my girl (or guy, for a while) having an orgasm. That said, my girl still likes to give herself a rub while we are going at it, I dont find it offensive at all - if a guy doesn't like you doing that he's totally insecure. You shouldn't feel self concious about it because most guys (who arent insecure) dont mind at all. - I find it kinda hot, and I want her to reach the best climax she possibly can. Sometimes when it gets really hot and rough she stops playing and lets me take control - I change the way I thrust to get some rubbing on her clit and she seems to reach a much greater climax when she isn't directly involved.

I have regretted every sexual experience I ever had, until I found this girl. I honeslty beleive that reaching climax is as much a mental thing as a physical thing. Once you KNOW you are going to reach climax, it is much much easier.

Directing a guy with stuff like this is damn near impossible - when you get yourself off you know all the tiny little changes which you like, when and how. To communicate that is very difficult and you shouldn't expect it to be easy at all - after an amount of time a guy cant generaly get it right. I only attempt it when she isn't looking to have an orgasm - kinda like a comfort rub. She prefers to take over if she gets really horny.

Anyway - thats my contribution for now.
    There is a lot of ego floating around on here from guys who say they know what to do but most likely dont - I suggest listen to the girls and the guys who dont sound like they are trying to prove something.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast