+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is She Testing Me?

To be honest, it doesn't seem to me she's testing you. I'm reading between the lines here, but it seems she may actually be telling you she's not that interested and that you're a placeholder. Maybe it's time to find a woman who values you and what you have to offer.

Thank you everybody for the responses, suggestions and comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Date2Relate View Post
    To be honest, it doesn't seem to me she's testing you. I'm reading between the lines here, but it seems she may actually be telling you she's not that interested and that you're a placeholder. Maybe it's time to find a woman who values you and what you have to offer.
    She is interested, very interested, but hesitant. I know this because we talk a lot and we cannot avoid each other. However, she stops short of committing to anything because she is afraid that the past will repeat itself and I will leave her again. Her fear is understandable and this is precisely why I think she is testing me by saying things about herself which are not necessarily true (to see whether I will stick around or disappear again).

Well, I don't know the women, but if this is her way of interacting with you, maybe you'd better tell her how you feel. It's always a good idea to clear the air.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb1689 View Post
    Thank you everybody for the responses, suggestions and comments.

She is interested, very interested, but hesitant. I know this because we talk a lot and we cannot avoid each other. However, she stops short of committing to anything because she is afraid that the past will repeat itself and I will leave her again. Her fear is understandable and this is precisely why I think she is testing me by saying things about herself which are not necessarily true (to see whether I will stick around or disappear again).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12