+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do guys change their mind after sex or am I overreacting?

why not just text him and ask does he want to do something later? go for a burger or something?

My insecurites are getting the best of me. I have never had anyone tell all these wonderful things he did so instead of feeling happy and flattered, I am a mess.
    We have this thing of texting each other with funny articles or jokes. Perhaps I should do that and see how's responding?

Quote Originally Posted by Partyof2 View Post
    My insecurites are getting the best of me. I have never had anyone tell all these wonderful things he did so instead of feeling happy and flattered, I am a mess.
    We have this thing of texting each other with funny articles or jokes. Perhaps I should do that and see how's responding?
    I really think you would be better off to just talk to him. I understand you are nervous about it, because it is nerve wracking when feelings are involved; however, passive aggressive techniques are not a good idea. "Testing" him to see how he responds to a funny article may not yield your desired result, even IF he does like you. What if he doesn't find it funny, so he doesn't respond? Or what if he is busy at the time he receives it and doesn't reply right away? Since you are worrying now, you will more than likely worry more if he doesn't reply, or if he responds with a neutral comment.

Just ask him how he feels. If you give him the opportunity to tell you how he feels first, then you can decide whether you want to reciprocate those feelings or not. Once you ask him, you will know how he feels and you will be able to move forward.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12