16. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 12.50%
  • no

14 87.50%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: y does still hurt her?

Ahh, we're not so bad. Really. Sorry if we offended you...

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    It hurts her because she drys up. NO MATTER WHAT SIZE YOU ARE .....this can irritate the skin down there causing it to be unpleasant. Condoms really tend to take the moisture away sometimes......or if your going at it for a long time.

Try lube! Works like a charm....
    this makes me glad my gf is a lucious artesian fountain of love tonic

Is is possible that she is maybe allergic to latex?

[QUOTE=suspence]ok, my girl and i have been together for a year now(actually next month is a year) anyways, we have sex quit-a-bit. im not affraid to admit that my penis size is only a little over 6 1/2 in, but for some reason it still hurts her sometimes when we have sex,especially when shes on top...wut do yall think? im looking for both sexes opinions on this...thanks alot[/QUOTE
    dont worry about your size its what you do with it thats what counts. it could be that she has an infection or that she just needs a break. femails have delicate organs as well as males they can swell and hurt after sex. when a girl is on top you have to let her positon herself so that she can get pleasure out if it. i have hurt myself just being in the wrong position on top.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I still say shes drying out(condoms can do that)....and a little extra lube will help. I.D glide works good. Use it....and it will be much better for her....trust me.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Dude me n my girl were dating for like 2 years. We boned everyday at least once for 1 year and 2 months of that. But if we did it a certain way it would hurt her.I have a 7 1/2 incher so say like we did it the way were she put hers legs on ur shoulders and u press against her..........she would hurt. Made her cry one time. Ill never forget that cuz I was so upset I did that. Made me feel so bad. Just try diff positions. From behind was most enjoyable for me and her.

Quote Originally Posted by Seb87
    Dude me n my girl were dating for like 2 years. We boned everyday at least once for 1 year and 2 months of that. But if we did it a certain way it would hurt her.I have a 7 1/2 incher so say like we did it the way were she put hers legs on ur shoulders and u press against her..........she would hurt. Made her cry one time. Ill never forget that cuz I was so upset I did that. Made me feel so bad. Just try diff positions. From behind was most enjoyable for me and her.
    me it was the opposite , i would litterally streach her out when i did her from the back ... maybe it depends on the shape of your dick .!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12