8 53.33%

6 40.00%
  • Son of the Mask

4 26.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Movie Club - Season 4 - POLL VOTE

Okay, I have an idea. There is currently a four way tie for winner. So... we all have to set up four TVs in the same room of our house/apartment/whatever and watch all four movies all at the same time, then review them like they are one movie.

Everybody's reviews will just be "...I was REALLY f'ing confused." LOL!

I voted! :-]

GL all.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Okay, I have an idea. There is currently a four way tie for winner. So... we all have to set up four TVs in the same room of our house/apartment/whatever and watch all four movies all at the same time, then review them like they are one movie.

Everybody's reviews will just be "...I was REALLY f'ing confused." LOL!
    rofl i could manage doing two at a time, and make my so do the other two for me. looks like lots of time left on the poll so things can change and end up with maybe one or two tied for top movie.

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=83495]Kates David[/MENTION]

this is the thread being discussed.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Eight votes in: and a three way tie atm with Dracula, Snakes and Weekend with at least three of our movie club members not having yet voted : topazlight, bloodtippedrose and pcmaster.
    ( I'll send the three of you a private message to let you all know the poll to vote is up)

Thanks to whomever outside of the club voted to help, looks like maybe 1 or 2 people so far.
    I see two names of members added in here by club goers so not sure if these people voted.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Says nine votes now... it's slowing going up now. Surprisingly excited that mine is in the running...Thank you for the posters who voted for my movie.

Got two in first place now and three tied for second -- who has yet to vote? Guessing mine is stuck at 4 votes and won't get more -- so I am out of it, as is Jester's second movie, Exeter's and meg's movies.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Checking to see when your poll closes because I am going to a family wedding out of town this week and to weekend...

I see it ends the 22nd. Best of luck to each one/movie.
    Last edited by dollhouse; 11-07-16 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Got two in first place now and three tied for second -- who has yet to vote? Guessing mine is stuck at 4 votes and won't get more -- so I am out of it, as is Jester's second movie, Exeter's and meg's movies.
    looks it. tbh never expected my suggestion to go too far in the vote.

good luck front runners.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Mine is tied with 3 others for second now ~ I voted for yours, Exeter :- ]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Ok I finally voted. I couldn't bring myself to vote for my own suggestion because I really couldn't stand to watch it again to be able to critique, it was painstakingly bad.

Oh God, now I kind of morbidly want to watch it just to torture myself. LOL! Which one was your suggestion.... if you don't mind revealing it, that is. ;-)

Anyway, for now it looks like we actually have only ONE movie presently in the lead. Shocking! LOL! Hopefully when the poll ends we will still have only one with the most votes. I don't really care which movie, even if another one winds up pulling out ahead, but it would be nice for just once not to have to come up with some kind of tie-breaker. LOL!

That's good news -- clear winner so far but we have another 8-10 days of voting left? I don't care what movie I watch either -- I'll sit and watch and review it regardless. Least this round we can be vile about it and rip it a good one if we want to lmao
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

...I mean, in fairness you could have ripped the earlier movies to shreds too if you wanted. The whole point of a movie club is to discuss the movie with others, so if you hated any of the movies, you could have felt free to explain why. As long as everybody is respectful of each others' opinions, we don't have to all agree. As long as it doesn't become IMDB where every single conversation eventually (and usually sooner rather than later) devolves into "I liked this, so you are stupid if you didn't!" "I hated this, so you are stupid if you liked it!" God, the message boards over there are basically the instruction manual on how to be an A hole in message boards. LOL!

Oh noes ~ I'm out of it now too. :[ One in the lead and three right behind for second and could tie in time left.

GL to those four.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Dollhouse you've got the in first position for your movie.

I think all but topaz has been on site to vote, am I right?

Thanks to posters not in movie group who helped us out and voted, still lots of time left if anyone in club wants to rally up some more votes for their own movies.
    Good luck and Cheers all.

- - - Updated - - -

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast