+ Follow This Topic
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: today

Come on now people. Why beating each other up? I don't get it.

Anyway change come from within. I don't post here as much as I used to do, but it doesn't mean that I moved on completely. You guys need to step back from this forum from time to time. It helps; trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by confusius View Post
    Come on now people. Why beating each other up? I don't get it.

Anyway change come from within. I don't post here as much as I used to do, but it doesn't mean that I moved on completely. You guys need to step back from this forum from time to time. It helps; trust me.
    but but..... I like it here... <sniffle>

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *hugs*

Now go hunt your ex down and kick him in the balls

I understand your position purzzzz. The thing is you have to move on with your life. YOUR REAL LIFE. The life you are living here is virtual. If you become too attached to this forum then I think it's a problem. I know you can do it because I believe you are not the type of people who just seat behind a computer screen for days. When the breakup is fresh it makes sense. After a while it's just something else. Gather yourself and live your life. There are many things that have yet to happen in your live. Do me a favor; stay away from this forum for a day and come here to let me know how you felt about it.

I understand your position purzzzz. The thing is you have to move on with your life. YOUR REAL LIFE. The life you are living here is virtual. If you become too attached to this forum then I think it's a problem. I know you can do it because I believe you are not the type of people who just seat behind a computer screen for days. When the breakup is fresh it makes sense. After a while it's just something else. Gather yourself and live your life. There are many things that have yet to happen in your live. Do me a favor; stay away from this forum for a day and come here to let me know how you felt about it.
    lol you think I stay on this forum all day?

lol you think I stay on this forum all day?
    :-) that's not what I said. But you don't have to post here everyday. Well I don't know. That's just me.

:-) that's not what I said. But you don't have to post here everyday. Well I don't know. That's just me.
    well yeah.. but I was trying to stay away from fb for awhile (lol the devil) it didnt work anyway... lol

well yeah.. but I was trying to stay away from fb for awhile (lol the devil) it didnt work anyway... lol
    Haha! I know exactly what you are talking about. FB is the devil. At least you don't know your ex's password. That could be worse lmao. I go on facebook only when I have message. Other than that I tried to stay away from my page and that will make me stay away from my ex's page. The truth is, we all have the potential to move on and say f*ck you to them exes; we just unconsciously refused to do so.

Haha! I know exactly what you are talking about. FB is the devil. At least you don't know your ex's password. That could be worse lmao. I go on facebook only when I have message. Other than that I tried to stay away from my page and that will make me stay away from my ex's page. The truth is, we all have the potential to move on and say f*ck you to them exes; we just unconsciously refused to do so.
    yeah! its so true!!! the thing is.. I am almost sure I would get his password right on the 1st try.... but DAMMIT I WONT!!!!!!

I think anything healthy coming out of this thread disappeared on like the 4th page. . .

Rename this the "Ways to keep torturing each other over our exs" thread please.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Rename this the "Ways to keep torturing each other over our exs" thread please.
    Dont know how... I could just delete the thread though.. but then how will Petit and her cronies keep in touch with me?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    Dont know how... I could just delete the thread though.. but then how will Petit and her cronies keep in touch with me?
    Don't worry, there's plenty of people like you, there is ALWAYS a next one You're not the first and the last so ,vas-y hehehehe
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Don't worry, there's plenty of people like you, there is ALWAYS a next one You're not the first and the last so ,vas-y hehehehe
    But i love having you tortue me on a constant basis... I wake up in a cold sweat wondering what brilliant things you will come up with during the day.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    But i love having you tortue me on a constant basis... I wake up in a cold sweat wondering what brilliant things you will come up with during the day.
    Yeah I noticed you're kind of a masochist . I just hope you don't fap fap while reading my posts :S
    I wazzzz here

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast