+ Follow This Topic
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Apologists for Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post

Oh, right. Here's how that conversation would go: "Father, I'm not going to wear the burqa."
    (father to wife) "Why have you raised this child to be so disrespectful to me? Now I must beat you both."

you do realise ANY father from ANY culture can decide to do that when they feel disrespected for whatever reason. and the point is the women don't have to allow it.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Flipping burgers is a bit different from stitching together Nikes 16 hours a day in a cramped warehouse.
    Its BS, Grib b/c those kids (who are pretty close to being adults) aren't being forced to work at McDonalds. Most do it so they can have some extra cash for hobbies, or to save up for something. They have *choice*, they can tell their 21 year old pimply manager to kiss ass when they don't want to be there anymore.

The ones who need to be gone after are parents who put their young kids up as Little Miss Sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    you do realise ANY father from ANY culture can decide to do that when they feel disrespected for whatever reason. and the point is the women don't have to allow it.
    They do if they are Muslim, Eco, in a muslim country. Did you read Giga's post? She already said you need to learn more about Muslim culture. They can stand up to their husband, sure, but if they get the crap beaten out of them for it, they have *no legal recourse, no societal support system*. Understand?
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 04-08-09 at 02:23 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    again indi you mistake my words for what you want to hear. i didn't actually say where the word originates.
    Oh, then its just another useless post of yours. Pointless correlation without meaning. Right.

I'll just let my post stand to make sure that noone makes the mistake of thinking your random thoughts actually mean anything, in that case.

Did you have trouble with the translation? LOL, pity, you would have liked it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Its BS, Grib b/c those kids (who are pretty close to being adults) aren't being forced to work at McDonalds. Most do it so they can have some extra cash for hobbies, or to save up for something. They have *choice*, they can tell their 21 year old pimply manager to kiss ass when they don't want to be there anymore.

The ones who need to be gone after are parents who put their young kids up as Little Miss Sunshine.

They do if they are Muslim, Eco, in a muslim country. Did you read Giga's post? She already said you need to learn more about Muslim culture. They can stand up to their husband, sure, but if they get the crap beaten out of them for it, they have *no legal recourse, no societal support system*. Understand?
    what the hell are you talking about? seriously we are talking about Arabs in the UK.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i wonder how much eco knows about arabs in general to make any statements.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

^^i guess you prefer to put your blinders on then.

How's that working where you live, dear?

[url]http://www.childrensrights.ie/index.php?q=knowledgebase/asylum-and-immigration/ireland-turns-blind-eye-child-abuse[/url]
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    i wonder how much eco knows about arabs in general to make any statements.
    ^^i guess you prefer to put your blinders on then.
    This^ means "nothing at all, but I won't answer you directly b/c that would make me look even more stupid".

Eco, its okay to admit when you are out of your depth. Really. You are also one of the younger posters here. We don't expect you to have a lifetime worth of experience.

Even Ygg and Mish admit these women are sometimes being mistreated in their own homes, in the US, UK or in ME, and that's its not easy for them to escape their cultural restrictions.

Just pull your head out of your ass, for goodness sake. I'm not the only one pointing out your foolishness.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 04-08-09 at 04:02 AM.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh no Indi, she is far from being the youngest, however she does take a lead on the dumbest scale.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, in a thread that is supposed to be about helping lift others out of repression, I have to say she isn't doing much for the 'dumb, stubborn Irish' stereotype. Imbecile.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    How's that working where you live, dear?

[url]http://www.childrensrights.ie/index.php?q=knowledgebase/asylum-and-immigration/ireland-turns-blind-eye-child-abuse[/url]
    first off, what has the article got to do with women in the UK wearing the burqa. there is no point diverting from the subject of the thread. if you want to talk about child abuse then yea fine. but we are and have beenn referring to the bullshit media engine at work trying to sway people to look down their noses and even villify women who wear the burqa in the UK where they have rights available to them to choose. right or wrong.....hmm? it's amazing how people try to swing things away from the subject.

and that goes for you too indi. you conveiniently forget the subject in order to show some sort of knowing. you just displayed your childish status driven antics as usual.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 04-08-09 at 04:35 AM.

first off, what has the articles got to do with women in the UK wearing the burqa. there is no point diverting from the subject of the thread. if you want to talk about child abuse then yea fine. but we are referring to the bullshit media engine at work trying to sway people to look down their noses and even villify women who wear the burqa in the UK where they have rights available to them to choose. right or wrong.....hmm? it's amazing how people try to swing things away from the subject.
    Um, you wanted to go there:

You were telling us about how free women from oppressive cultures are once they get into the "free" countries. How can you reconcile this belief in the empowerment of women to stand up for themselves on one side and be a total apologist for an oppressive belief system on the other? You must be so conflicted by your values coming into opposition with your desire to be culturally tolerant.

Pick one.

Oh, and watch the video again. That's exactly what he was on about.
    Spammer Spanker

we are talking about grown women in the UK. i didn;t go anywhere giga other than to point out that no-one has the right to be judge and jury when they have no clue about the oppression themselves. the oppressed have the right to speak out in the UK. if you want to talk about Arab countries then the only way you could possibly know is if you were Arab in an Arab country. people get way too self righteous and go too far when the media start plugging ideas into their heads.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eco, you are such a fuking idiot its hard not to laugh at you. Its that, or cry in despair there are actually people as stupid as you walking around with the right to vote.

Democracy. The best argument against it is a 5 minute conversation with an average voter like Eco.

Giga, you are arguing with a fool. Mish's quote would apply (they will bring you to their level & then beat you with experience). Eco isn't interested in *learning* anything. Even Ygg & Mish can be reasoned with.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 04-08-09 at 04:43 AM.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

yep lol indi it always reverts to comments like that from you coz ya ain't got much to say otherwise. same ol same ol

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast