+ Follow This Topic
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: haircolour

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I'm opening bets on how long it will take Elle to find dopple's picture

I'm opening my bets with 'One week or more'. Anyone wants to join?

Nah.. her 'prettiness' is at stake... that's all she's has... so she has to defend that... so she's probably already found it..
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

he looks ok (unlike him i'm not gonna go crazy critisizing his looks just because of his posts), but i absoulutely don't think his statement that he has better face symmetry than me is reasonable. If that's what he means however, then if unlike him i choose not to stare directly into the camera but turn by head a little bit that has nothing to do with my face symmetry. AND he definitely doesn't have the authority to call ME ugly.

Mishanya, How come there's no photo of you there? Oh, i know, there was probably no point for you in even trying..

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All I need is a vagina and I'd have all the LF dudes slavering over me. My face is like 10 times more symmetrical than yours and I would look way hotter in a skirt.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    All I need is a vagina and I'd have all the LF dudes slavering over me. My face is like 10 times more symmetrical than yours and I would look way hotter in a skirt.
    BIATCH WAR YEAAAAAAAH

Aera, You're too sweet for me
    I wazzzz here

don't make it empty words. I wanna see a pic of a girl that has a face 10 times more symmetrical than me! ugly dorks can type too..
    k, wait.. what are you talking about, you're fcuking male and not the hottest one either (EVEN JUST by that vote-thing) And you look fat, at least on that photo, sorry.
    Last edited by elle; 17-03-09 at 06:20 AM.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow but I like his bird, You don't even have a bird like him And You have fat collagen lips.How about that? It doesn't look good either
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    Mishanya, How come there's no photo of you there? Oh, i know, there was probably no point for you in even trying..
    I'm way hotter than you. I don't need to prove it.

I bet I could get more guys than you too
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    elle, he is in the LF idol thread. how could you miss that?
    She is too busy pampering her own threads, lol. Or maybe she did see it, she just didn't say anything. Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Now, now Indignant... if you give a man a fish, he eats for a day; if you teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.
    How ironic... the atheist quoting the bible.

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    he looks ok (unlike him i'm not gonna go crazy critisizing his looks just because of his posts), but i absoulutely don't think his statement that he has better face symmetry than me is reasonable. If that's what he means however, then if unlike him i choose not to stare directly into the camera but turn by head a little bit that has nothing to do with my face symmetry. AND he definitely doesn't have the authority to call ME ugly.
    Elle, listen: I didn't compare you to myself or anyone else... I compared you to yourself. After all, there's no such thing as a perfectly symmetrical face, so you don't need to worry your little head about your minor disfigurements. You have them just like everyone else. That's all I wanted to point out. You don't have to trick us with your slight angles and rococo lighting... as if there were something to hide...

It's blatantly obvious you're insecure about your appearance, since you're taking things I wrote out of context. So I apologize if your feelings were hurt. I'm usually polite to everyone, I just thought you could handle a joke with the way you carry yourself. Maybe if you didn't act like a two-toned bitch with a princess mentality, it might be a little clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    hahah.

You're kidding... right?

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    hahah.

You're kidding... right?
    It's from the bible, I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post

Hey... the bible has some good tidbits of information... just because I don't believe there is an invisible man that no body has ever seen or heard (that can be verified anyway)... does not mean the rest of the book is worthless to me.

So it's not so 'shocking' for an atheist to study religions... I would question an atheist that didn't...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Studying the Bible for an Atheist... Get It.
    Quoting the Bible and Atheist... Don't get it.

HEY GUYS I JUST RECEIVED A NOTE FROM THE SECOND BIGGEST MODELING AGENCY IN THE WORLD!
    I'M ALMOST LIKE NOT MAD MITH YOU ANYMORE...! AND YA, YOU'RE FREE TO THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT OF ME AS LONG AS IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER
    GOOD LUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Studying the Bible for an Atheist... Get It.
    Quoting the Bible and Atheist... Don't get it.

The Bible is filled with wisdom of several generations and passed down for a couple thousand years... it's practically a compilation of common sense knowledge... how could it not be worth quoting?

Wow... this is an odd situation...

- James Allen

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast