+ Follow This Topic
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: In Praise of Traditional Women

lol.

my bf was a boy scout in the bronx. he said they would go on missions and pick up needles from the parks lol. i think he was joking. i hope he was lol.

anyway, i think if men want a traditional woman, then they better get to being a traditional man. which is not always possible i guess. sad.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    lol.

my bf was a boy scout in the bronx. he said they would go on missions and pick up needles from the parks lol. i think he was joking. i hope he was lol.

anyway, i think if men want a traditional woman, then they better get to being a traditional man. which is not always possible i guess. sad.
    I'm surprised that's the first time this was brought up.

Anyway, the way I see it.

If Mish wants a traditional woman, he just needs to get out of the city.

Women that grew up in the country, and stay in the country just want to get pregnant and cook stuff their husbands kill and bring home.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    in fairness we're not infants, it's only confusing if one lets it be. i have to say that in my 20's i was a bit like the deer in the headlights, i didn;t know what the fck was going on so i did nothing, i dated no-one. now it was a choice i made because i grew up in a bubble, i was in the country away from the city and then i spent most of my teens in boarding school. i had absolutely no idea what i was heading into and that's why i froze.

now being older like most sane people in their 30's onwards they realise the value of real self confidence without involving the ego and the fact that the unknown is not really a big fckin' deal because everything is easy to cope with. there is no unknown anymore-none that matter anyway. many people/men here are making judgements on women who really may just want a hug but are scared and haven't reached the point where they realise people aren't friggin interested in what they are doing or look like because are themselves more concerned with whats going on with them. if like indi said more people knew their community better this really wouldn't be as bad as it is with the younger crowd and men whining about it and trying adjust to what they THINK they 'know' what women are asking them to be. could it be that men are trying so hard that they can't figure one end of the reality to the next. women really aren't as complicated as you men make out on here.
    I like this post--very thoughtful and, for the guys who are still dating and have some sense of hope, I hope that your post offers them succor.

Trying too hard? Many may be doing just that. In my case, I took most of a decade off from dating and went out of my way to avoid women. Paid off at work. I take everything very seriously. Life is serious. Its a vicious little game, a constant fight, a constant struggle. If I didn't have this attitude, I would never have survived (literally). The attitude pays off in a professional career, but definitely does not pay off in dating. Dating successfully is more like fishing (and Mis is an expert on both, quite literally!)--its all about patience, give and take, etc. At the end of the day--there's those that got's it and those that don't. I don't.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Scouts is nice. My husband was a scout and I was a brownie. I can think of worse things for children to be involved in.

Not sure today what they do tho. It used to be a way of training up boys for military prep, I thought. Lord Baden-Powell was a British general, I think.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Just to get an independent opinion, I took a bachelor quiz. The result (and I quote):

Like Jekyll and Hyde, you are really two men. One is the man you know you should be, the other is that man-whore you feel deep down inside. Seek help now, before you drive the women in your life mad.

...maybe this might explain things

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Scouts is nice. My husband was a scout and I was a brownie. I can think of worse things for children to be involved in.

Not sure today what they do tho. It used to be a way of training up boys for military prep, I thought. Lord Baden-Powell was a British general, I think.
    Boy Scouts today is about gaining experiences. It's about learning to get along in the wild. It's about becoming more independent and better equipped for the challenges of adulthood.

Plus it's just fun, though I wanted to quit, my mother kept me in it. It's really one of the few things she made me do that I don't resent her for. Some of my best friends came from scouting.

I did get kicked out, though.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    lol.

Women should do both. They should work but also do all of the household duties. Sometimes women work part time and they usually work less stressful jobs sometimes they do not even work fulltime. So they should do all the cooking and cleaning. Babies should be looked after by the woman because after all they did come out of her and not him. Plus who would be more sad when the baby dies ? The man can just make another one because he did not have to give birth to it. So women should stop trying to be feminist lesbians and just look after their babies because it is natural to them. Also they work shorter hours and less stressful jobs on average so it should not be too much to ask to expect them to cook dinner.

Unfortunately many women are spoiled and will not do the right thing by their husbands they're very selfish and mean.

Go back to your lonely mattress, bub.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Women should do both. They should work but also do all of the household duties.
    Um, then what, George, are you for? A sperm donor? Why would anyone want to live with a sperm donor? If I can't find a man who will contribute, I'll just have three female roommates and we'll share household duties, enabling each of us plenty of time to go out and have hot sex with whomsoever we please.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Women should do both. They should work but also do all of the household duties. Sometimes women work part time and they usually work less stressful jobs sometimes they do not even work fulltime. So they should do all the cooking and cleaning. Babies should be looked after by the woman because after all they did come out of her and not him. Plus who would be more sad when the baby dies ? The man can just make another one because he did not have to give birth to it. So women should stop trying to be feminist lesbians and just look after their babies because it is natural to them. Also they work shorter hours and less stressful jobs on average so it should not be too much to ask to expect them to cook dinner.

Unfortunately many women are spoiled and will not do the right thing by their husbands they're very selfish and mean.
    surely in real life you aren't this worthless...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Giga, this is what the empty nest Beach House is for, remember?

For you it may be a revisit, but once I'm child-free I plan on trying a whole bunch of things I can't responsibly do right now.

Our PoolBoy application will be available online in about... 8 years.

George? LOL, you are cute. Bitter, but cute. If you would send a pic I might have more to say to help, but until then I'll just assume you enjoy griping.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I think BoredGeorge just became the forum mascott.

Yes! Let's make him our bitch and make him like it!
    Spammer Spanker

that's right! any woman who does cooking, cleaning, raising of children, and working at the same time is definitely going to need a slave.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZtURa1SvGo"]YouTube - Mana - No Voy A Ser Tu Esclavo[/ame]
    Last edited by misombra; 30-09-09 at 09:16 AM.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast