+ Follow This Topic
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored George's Discontent With Life/Women/Anything Thread

I am a bad person.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    I am a bad person.
    What'd you do this time? You didn't just go out and beat up some homeless people or something did you?

I am a bad person.
    spill it you know you want to
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

I am a bad person.
    Its okay..
    we know..

I am so boring.

I am a bad person.
    Just because you can't get the beautiful and lovely woman you desire does not make you a bad person. Unfortunate yes but bad, no way!

I think I'm in the same situation as you are with women. I'm almost 24 and still not first girlfriend, let alone a first kiss except I'm getting signals and gazes from some women from time to time when I go shopping in the shopping center with my mother.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 11-12-09 at 04:22 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am a bad person.
    You are a bad person.

I am so boring.
    You are so boring.

I am such a troll.
    You are such a troll.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

damn, I feel sorry for you. Even this praying mantis is more content with life than you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, I thought "wow, what a great poster for little kids" until I got to the small print.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You are a bad person.

You are so boring.

You are such a troll.
    Just because your upset that your female doesn't mean you have to blame me for your inadequacies as a man.

I'm new to this forum, and being that I am in a pathetic situation right now with my ex and spent Sunday waiting on him, I had the great pleasure of being so F****** bored that I read this entire thread. And now I am bored again and find myself wanting more from you George. Oh George!!! You're my hero!!! please rescue me from my bordom while I sit here and waste my life away waiting for a man!!! Could it be you? Maybe you are the man of my dreams and I just don't know it!!! Honestly, George, by reading all of the posts one after another at the same time, it's seems like you want to be a nice guy, and you have the right intentions--or maybe that's what you want us to believe. But then the whole prostitute thing just creeps me out. I really don't think you actually hire prostitutes though, do you George?
    As for hitting on chicks at the gym. George, please stop doing that. Women are at the gym to work out, we go there, get all sweaty, our hair is a mess, and most of the time that we are working out we are aware of the pervs that come there just to watch us in the mirrors. It's creepy!! If your hitting on super hot girls at the gym, that are just there to look good and be hit on, then you better be super hot, super rich and super conceited. Because these girls care nothing about you, only what you can do to make them look better and what you can buy them. And it doesn't sound like you've got any of that going on. So they just think your creepy!!! You don't need them George, no real man does!!! I don't think that you are giving yourself enough credit either, why are you a bad person? why are you boring? Are you torturing little animals for fun? You're an accountant, do you work for a company that keeps you locked in an office behind a desk or are you hired by individuals? Any prospects there? Entertain me for a while George, I'm just waiting on a friend, can't find a better man, doesn't he know how much I Love him. I'm gonna hang myself with the IPOD cord!!!! Save me George!!!!!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLisa View Post
    I'm new to this forum, and being that I am in a pathetic situation right now with my ex and spent Sunday waiting on him, I had the great pleasure of being so F****** bored that I read this entire thread. And now I am bored again and find myself wanting more from you George. Oh George!!! You're my hero!!! please rescue me from my bordom while I sit here and waste my life away waiting for a man!!! Could it be you? Maybe you are the man of my dreams and I just don't know it!!! Honestly, George, by reading all of the posts one after another at the same time, it's seems like you want to be a nice guy, and you have the right intentions--or maybe that's what you want us to believe. But then the whole prostitute thing just creeps me out. I really don't think you actually hire prostitutes though, do you George?
    As for hitting on chicks at the gym. George, please stop doing that. Women are at the gym to work out, we go there, get all sweaty, our hair is a mess, and most of the time that we are working out we are aware of the pervs that come there just to watch us in the mirrors. It's creepy!! If your hitting on super hot girls at the gym, that are just there to look good and be hit on, then you better be super hot, super rich and super conceited. Because these girls care nothing about you, only what you can do to make them look better and what you can buy them. And it doesn't sound like you've got any of that going on. So they just think your creepy!!! You don't need them George, no real man does!!! I don't think that you are giving yourself enough credit either, why are you a bad person? why are you boring? Are you torturing little animals for fun? You're an accountant, do you work for a company that keeps you locked in an office behind a desk or are you hired by individuals? Any prospects there? Entertain me for a while George, I'm just waiting on a friend, can't find a better man, doesn't he know how much I Love him. I'm gonna hang myself with the IPOD cord!!!! Save me George!!!!!
    You obviously havnt read any of BJ's posts outside of this thread.

He's a bitch.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

NO, I haven't read any of George's posts outside of this thread. I was trying not to melt my brain too much. I was trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and not judge too much being that I just crammed months of George's screwed up life into an entire afternoon of mine. Are they pretty scary? I would really like to say that things are going great for me now and I have no need or desire to dig up everything I can find on George to entertain myself, but that would just be me trying to fool myself. So my curiousity has been peeked and my boredom has overtaken me, all my batteries have gone dead, even the rechargable ones, so tonight I will delve into what makes George tick. OH YAY I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I freaking love that praying mantis poster...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just because your upset that your female doesn't mean you have to blame me for your inadequacies as a man.
    You are right. I shouldn't take my small-penis frustrations out on you George.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast