Thread: Maybe I'm just not a fun guy...

Hey imma. Howzit?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cerbysuckscok View Post
    lol .
    lol .
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You know, I was thinking about you the other day. There was a "We Didn't Start the Fire" reference in a classic Simpsons episode I was watching the other night.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Ohhh right...the cerby being gay schtick is so common, it would take a whistleblower to blow your cover..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

And ain't nobody getting their hole on Thursday, as far as I know...although there are several married regulars here...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    You know, I was thinking about you the other day. There was a "We Didn't Start the Fire" reference in a classic Simpsons episode I was watching the other night.
    Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rock... my time.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Can you mofos not blow my cover ffs? Takes ages to get past loveadmins new jewish security. Im hoping to keep this account.
    Why not? You think we have some particular love for you?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rock... my time.
    Eh, Woodstock is so forgettable...Give me the advent of MTV and the heavy use of synthesizers! Now THAT was a cultural and social revolution I want to be a part of!

BTW, you're profile is awesome. Miami Vice, rofl.
    Lol, STFU you. That show was so far different from anything that had ever been seen to that point. Every cop show today tries to steal from it.

Don't be coy bro. I've read the thread. This bitch is an open goal. If you **** this up you need your balls kicking. Take your i-phone, and I'll talk you through the date on skype if you want. No charge.
    Eh, I dunno if I'm attractive enough to a chick like her (and trust me, she's very good looking). This might be a platonic thing.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Guess which one of those made the biggest impact on me. Not Woodstock, duh.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol, STFU you. That show was so far different from anything that had ever been seen to that point. Every cop show today tries to steal from it.
    Oh... you're worse than I thought. You're not misguided... you're delusional. O.o

I did own, didn't I?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Oh... you're worse than I thought. You're not misguided... you're delusional. O.o
    Lol, the **** are you talking about? Miami Vice was revolutionary! Among the various great things about it is the fact that it was the last TV show to have a theme that reached the top of the pop charts!

Why the aggro bro? I've come back to save the forum. It's become a real fag-fest in my absence. Some of the advice given to mah brah in this thread has been shocking. Do you want him to die a virgin or something as some sort of petty revenge for him owning you in 2012?
    LOL, right. The only thing he's ever owned is his penis - and that's only until he finally gets himself laid.

No aggro, "bro". Just the facts. You're moderately amusing, better than most trolls, but no real love. Which is what you've got to deal with as as a troll. You played the cards, "bro."

Eh, we all know I ain't never getting laid.

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast