+ Follow This Topic
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

Thank you! I definitely enjoy the heck out of it. The celebrities are almost always really nice... but I think the Soska Sisters may have actually gotten almost as much enjoyment out of my various Deadpool costumes as I got out of getting to see them each day of the con.

And yeah, I think even in my Deadpool mask you can still make out my huge smile in many of the pics.

Your Halloween must be a fun time, [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION]. Have a safe night.

Thank you, topazlight.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Love your recent pictures, TheEvilJester and lovebroken. The convention photos look cool.

Thanks, gang.

Yeah, I enjoy the heck out of Halloween. For me, it isn't just one day. This year for the actual day of, I had work, but afterward I did my workout in a costume (a workout appropriate costume, though) and then went to the movies to see "Happy Death Day." I really enjoyed that movie.

Back in the heydey of this forum, there was a separate part of the forum where you could upload your own album. Most people were able to find out what eachother looked liked through there. Once upon a time, this place also used to have an arcade featuring tonnes of flash games. Now, this place is a dump.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] ~ I missed seeing your pic on your account ~ so pretty, both of you. Gorgeous hair on you.

[MENTION=1648]Kiechi[/MENTION] ~ where is your pic at? Yeah ~ loveadmin took off almost all extra features, avvies, chat, who's online, posting clickable links, members albums, & I never saw the arcade way before most of our time.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

How can I view these pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    How can I view these pics?
    Which pics are you trying to view? Some are posted on the members profile page album, if look at their profile and cannot see the pictures it is because you are not on their friendslist, add them and if accepted you'll see the pics, some pics may have already been deleted. Jester's pics you can see directly in this thread.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I've been trying to post pictures to my albums, but they always say the size is too big, I'm taking these with a phone camera? Lol

I get that sometimes when trying to post some pics on a thread (not in an album). Not sure if this would work for you too, but it usually works if I just edit the picture myself to make it smaller. Sometimes phones do make the picture pretty big.

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    I've been trying to post pictures to my albums, but they always say the size is too big, I'm taking these with a phone camera? Lol
    Try posting using a hosting site like..Tinypic... and see if that helps. There are re-sizing sites you can use to re-size to then post in a album on here... the sizes are stupidly small on here for the requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    Try posting using a hosting site like..Tinypic... and see if that helps. There are re-sizing sites you can use to re-size to then post in a album on here... the sizes are stupidly small on here for the requirements.
    Got it, it's sideways, but it's something! Haha

I checked out your picture, GLYC. You look great, really like the photo you posted. Why is your pinky? up, drinking tea in your mug

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    I checked out your picture, GLYC. You look great, really like the photo you posted. Why is your pinky? up, drinking tea in your mug
    Thanks! And hahaha, nooo, black coffee. Although I do love tea. Just trying to keep it fancy!

And you look great as well. I can assure you never stay love broken for very long with looks like that! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    Got it, it's sideways, but it's something! Haha
    In agreement with, lovebroken. You are a good looking, you remind me of an actor but can't think of his name. I like your smile/smirk. I should figure out how to use the private album on here too after Christmas.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast