+ Follow This Topic
Page 21 of 364 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: What you enjoyed today

I enjoyed going out for a ride today...went along the beach.

I was riding along one part and the guy in front of me is keeping a decent pace but was still going a little slower than me. So I say "on your left" and tried to pass him and notice him speed up and try to keep me from jumping in front of him. Which is kind of rude.

So that's when I dropped the hammer and got in front of him. He held onto me for about 20 seconds then I really pushed it and was doing just under 30mph on the flats. I love that feeling...

I enjoyed drinking beer with my husband and one of my girlfriends.
    Spammer Spanker

I enjoyed making a total ass out of myself for lack of knowledge...not.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Saturday night was a bad ass birthday party for me. I got drunk, some girl took care of me, made me tea and rubbed my hair when I was moaning and barely conscious from the alcohol in my blood..I woke up nicely covered and with a bottle of water right next to me, she even closed the drapes so the sun don't bug me in the morning..I don't know why some stranger would go through these lengths but ok...don't know who it was...people had a blast at my place. Came Sunday, I woke up with friends still at my place sleeping all over the place haha. Thank the sweet spaghetti monster for instant noodle soup, that shit is awesome in the morning with a hang over. Today I spent the entire day recovering and being lazy, calm, and relaxed. Sweetness it was.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 19-01-09 at 03:56 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Saw Slumdog Millionaire with the missy and had a wonderful time before and after, brilliant movie.

And aiming to pick up a Kalimba from a night market next thursday, sod guitars, I'd rather go back to some african roots.

Finally getting over the flu and no longer having the 105*F fever.
    You're my chorus, my refrain
    The verse of my first pain

I enjoyed sleeping until 1:30, making and eating a delicious dinner, then burning some pictures while drinking warm milk with Disaronno with my flatmate.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I enjoyed fantasizing about putting a hammer through my douchebag TAs head

It will be great when he dies, I just hope he dies early and painfully

Yesterday was a rough day, my ex finally committed to the guy she she had the hots for while we were dating. It hurt, but I found out today that channeling my frustration into something else was rather amazing.

I ran a 5:58 mile at the track...the fastest I have ever run one was like 7:40...it was an amazing feeling and really made me feel better about everything. It was a blessing in disguise I guess

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Yesterday was a rough day, my ex finally committed to the guy she she had the hots for while we were dating. It hurt, but I found out today that channeling my frustration into something else was rather amazing.

I ran a 5:58 mile at the track...the fastest I have ever run one was like 7:40...it was an amazing feeling and really made me feel better about everything. It was a blessing in disguise I guess
    Well, at least you had something to get your mind off of her. How did you get your mile time down so much? Have you been training? Because the last time I was timed in a mile I also ran it in 7:40.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreek View Post
    Well, at least you had something to get your mind off of her. How did you get your mile time down so much? Have you been training? Because the last time I was timed in a mile I also ran it in 7:40.
    I have a weird body when it comes to running. I played soccer for 14 years so my body wont burn everything in one go because I was trained to always have a burst of speed when I needed it. I just went flat out this time instead of pacing myself at a slow pace and finishing fast.

I was pretty whipped when I got done, but it felt AWESOME.

I'm going to go again tomorrow after work and see if I can do the same thing again, we'll see I guess.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    I have a weird body when it comes to running. I played soccer for 14 years so my body wont burn everything in one go because I was trained to always have a burst of speed when I needed it. I just went flat out this time instead of pacing myself at a slow pace and finishing fast.

I was pretty whipped when I got done, but it felt AWESOME.

I'm going to go again tomorrow after work and see if I can do the same thing again, we'll see I guess.
    Nice. Good luck.

Its actually a damn good feeling when you've had a run like that and legs are locked up for the next couple of days.

I really want to start running - I feel like I'm getting all kinds of fat - but the roads are here are SO badly maintained that I almost die every day just walking to school, let alone running. I can't wait for spring.

So this morning one of my kids asked me "Annie, did you cut your hair?" And one of the others said "No, she just combed it!"

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    I really want to start running - I feel like I'm getting all kinds of fat - but the roads are here are SO badly maintained that I almost die every day just walking to school, let alone running. I can't wait for spring.

So this morning one of my kids asked me "Annie, did you cut your hair?" And one of the others said "No, she just combed it!"
    Roads?

You run on either grass or dirt unless you want issues with your joints. Shouldn't be too hard to find.