+ Follow This Topic
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored George's Discontent With Life/Women/Anything Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Just because your upset that your female doesn't mean you have to blame me for your inadequacies as a man.
    Hi, I'm BoredGeorge, I hate myself. But if you hate me that means you are a woman.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Hi, I'm BoredGeorge, I hate myself. But if you hate me that means you are a woman.
    Are you a woman too :
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

@ That person. I'm not an accountant, I just said that to shut people up hoping they'd never ask questions about what I do, due to it being boring. My job can be pretty interesting and will max out at ~ 90-100k before going into management. I'm comfortable, but clearly not rich.

As for the rest of it, yes it is true, I do bang whores. I don't know why I did it but I did and I haven't for a long time. I can't form relationships with girls and I am not hot enough to root around whever I need to get laid, so there, what else would you have me do ? Buy lots of socks ?

@ That person. I'm not an accountant, I just said that to shut people up hoping they'd never ask questions about what I do, due to it being boring. My job can be pretty interesting and will max out at ~ 90-100k before going into management. I'm comfortable, but clearly not rich.

As for the rest of it, yes it is true, I do bang whores. I don't know why I did it but I did and I haven't for a long time. I can't form relationships with girls and I am not hot enough to root around whever I need to get laid, so there, what else would you have me do ? Buy lots of socks ?
    try be diseases free ok?
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

As for the rest of it, yes it is true, I do bang whores...

I don't get it George....why aren't you beating them off with a stick?

oh, and lolz on the mantis

Quote Originally Posted by valhensing View Post
    try be diseases free ok?
    I mostly just make them blow me.

Yes I am a bad person but what can you do.. we can't all be Tiger Woods.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Prostitution wouldn't exist if there wasn't a market for it, George. Personally, I think it should be legalized, cut out the pimps and perhaps the abuse, let them pay taxes like everyone else. The women (or men) should be eligible for free healthcare and benefits.

Get over your barely-repressed Christian hangups about it. Paying for sex doesn't make you bad, its your attitude about it, and women, that is the turn-off.

EDIT - sorry George, I read your post that prostitution IS legal in parts of Oz. Tho there are some strange restrictions. It sounds more 'tolerated' than legal. There's an entire wiki entry on it, plus I found this site:

[url]http://qaba.org.au/brothels[/url]
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 10-12-09 at 03:51 PM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Prostitution wouldn't exist if there wasn't a market for it, George. Personally, I think it should be legalized, cut out the pimps and perhaps the abuse, let them pay taxes like everyone else. The women (or men) should be eligible for free healthcare and benefits.

Get over your barely-repressed Christian hangups about it. Paying for sex doesn't make you bad, its your attitude about it, and women, that is the turn-off.

EDIT - sorry George, I read your post that prostitution IS legal in parts of Oz. Tho there are some strange restrictions. It sounds more 'tolerated' than legal. There's an entire wiki entry on it, plus I found this site:

[url]http://qaba.org.au/brothels[/url]
    Its completely legal... lost of men go.... you have no idea. they're like 5 star hotels.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know. I took a look at some of the websites. Fascinating. If you're into it (LOL) I guess its a lot better than seedy, disgusting ratholes.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

90-100k before going into management. I'm comfortable, but clearly not rich.
    90-100k is considered rich in comparison with the rest of the world. In Africa 44% the people are still living on less than one a day. Hell even my father doesn't earn that much money and he already works many years in the same company.

You have nothing to worry about. You are rich and educated and that already gives you an advantage over many other men.

Yeh, prostitution is legal in Australia. It operates like any other business, taxes and all. The heavens didn't crack open, like the Christians predicted.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i wish it could be legalized here. i think we're too close to mexico to allow it. nobody wants to see mexico get rich. who'll do our construction and clean our hotels for 50 cents a day?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I think prostitution and most drugs should be legal and taxed.
    Spammer Spanker

i could finally live my dream of being a pimp/ drug lord.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast