+ Follow This Topic
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bet

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Low self-esteem? You must have no idea how much white girls are trained to hate their bodies!
    How you say that scares me. Do you say it because the media or people for that matter think this is fat?:

[url]http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/09/14/skinny_lead_narrowweb__300x449,0.jpg[/url]

If so, then yes I see where you're coming from. If not, I'd love for you to explain.

When I watch tv and see the different skinny women they call fat, I always say well if that is fat I must be obese, and if I'm obese, I dunno what to call the people who are actually obese.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    None taken, it's ok to be threatened by my junk in the trunk...I understand you are incapable of handling what I've got
    Yeah, that's it.

It definitely couldn't be a lack of attraction, right?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Also it has to be said that Black women look better with bigger curves. White women (and men for that matter) don't quite pull it off as well. Their ass just sags, while a Black women's ass get's that real booty shape.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Also it has to be said that Black women look better with bigger curves. White women (and men for that matter) don't quite pull it off as well. Their ass just sags, while a Black women's ass get's that real booty shape.
    True, my girlfriend however pulls off the big booty thing alright, and I'm definitely not critiquing it when she's on all fours.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Yeah, that's it.

It definitely couldn't be a lack of attraction, right?
    Which is why the post after that was written.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    True, my girlfriend however pulls off the big booty thing alright, and I'm definitely not critiquing it when she's on all fours.
    yeah it can be done for white girls, but their ass has to take a certain shape naturally that seems rarer than with black girls. Most white girls asses hold up great if the girl is in reasonable shape and then become shapeless masses of cellulite if physical upkeep is less than what it could be. There's no firmness. Black girls asses still seem to keep that firmness. That's the difference. I've really put my finger on it there.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah it can be done for white girls, but their ass has to take a certain shape naturally that seems rarer than with black girls. Most white girls asses hold up great if the girl is in reasonable shape and then become shapeless masses of cellulite if physical upkeep is less than what it could be. There's no firmness. Black girls asses still seem to keep that firmness. That's the difference. I've really put my finger on it there.
    Yeah, I think you're right.

I better keep her in shape.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ..... unless she is in the minority of white girls whose ass mimics the black girl shape. Also maybe it's something to do with the skin tone of black girls?

[ame="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=93700 77"]Object moved[/ame]
    Last edited by misombra; 21-09-08 at 10:30 PM. Reason: k hope this one works.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    How you say that scares me. Do you say it because the media or people for that matter think this is fat?:

[url]http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/09/14/skinny_lead_narrowweb__300x449,0.jpg[/url]
    Well, even the fact that ^^that^^ should be considered "normal" or desireable is kind of sad... That girl is so thin, she'd no doubt qualify as being malnourished in the medical community.

skinny = out. booty = in.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The girl in that photo wouldn't be considered normal size by anyone. She's a fashion model and they're literally nothing but hangers for clothes. Most of 'em are actually pretty ugly.

And for the record the only place you'll see women like that is in women's fashion magazine. That is, in magazines made for women, by women.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 21-09-08 at 11:08 PM.

I've got intentions of losing a few pounds. I dont want to be too skinny though. If I could keep my ass and breasts I think would be a VVVEEERRRRYYY confident person.

The girl in that photo wouldn't be considered normal size by anyone. She's a fashion model and they're literally nothing but hangers for clothes. Most of 'em are actually pretty ugly.

And for the record the only place you'll see women like that is in women's fashion magazine. That is, in magazines made for women, by women.
    True, but they are modeling clothes made largely by (homosexual?) males who are attracted to boyish bodies. It's a homosexual conspiracy.

i say dm goes down next. because of nisha's pics.

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast