+ Follow This Topic
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread

I just read someone do it in threads this morning. I noticed all my time here, not sure if other websites are the same but here definitely is. That is why there is a men / women section because probably way back people complained to new posters not taking whatever genders advice. Which is weird because forum has more female posters and even in the male section females might be the only one answering these women who only want a mans thoughts over a woman's.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Children given up for adoption. Hope they all find birth parents one day.

Anyone notice the new info on bottom of front forum page?
    Copyright © 2017 Loveforum.NET, All rights reserved.
    Partners : blog directory - green tea - Watch marketplace - Dedicated Servers - web hosting deals

- - - Updated - - -

This is a new add too:

The following errors occurred with your submission
    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

That last bit (not being able to post without waiting at least 30 seconds) isn't new, I don't think. I feel like I'm pretty sure I've seen that all the time in the past.

Ariana Grande Manchester concert bombing :[ & how some are using her old tweet about hating her fans & wishing they'd die against after this happened as if to say she doesn't feel bad. That's stupid.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Omg, I am so lonely. I want to be loved, caressed, and made love to. Too bad I am picky bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Ariana Grande Manchester concert bombing :[ & how some are using her old tweet about hating her fans & wishing they'd die against after this happened as if to say she doesn't feel bad. That's stupid.
    terrorist just cannot stop attacking the uk. did it again, another 7 murdered.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Is this site mainly for members who know eachother well?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondstiletto View Post
    Is this site mainly for members who know eachother well?
    Hi [MENTION=85727]diamondstiletto[/MENTION] Not at all, why do you ask? Most posters are from different countries from each other. I don't know anyone who personally knows another on here, they might but never heard about it before.

Wish crying didn't age my eyes so much

Today I have not cried and have even laughed mainly at some post on her haha

It really is mind over matter! Yes heartbreak sucks and can feel the worst but it will pass! I think of people with real problems when I'm down and at least we've loved right?!

(Tomorrow I'm totally going to ball my eyes out because of him hahahah!!)
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it

Not sure who the poster DeterminedB is but you wanted me to add you so I did ~ if you just wanted to sneak pics at my private pics then I'll give you then & then delete you if you don't actually post on here ;]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    terrorist just cannot stop attacking the uk. did it again, another 7 murdered.
    They also had that tower fire too.

It is always so dead on here when I get on to post.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

That's creepy [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION]. What is with all of the obvious fake accounts on here lately? Must be summer fake time.

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post

It is always so dead on here when I get on to post.

Same always for me too... might be times of day we post, I don't know but ... I usually post here and not have any interaction with no one even if I am on for 30 minutes... would be nice to actually be able to see who else is online same time as us since most forums let you see that...

You guys ~ it is much worse & quiet here on weekends, you'd think it'd be the opposite because most are not at work & can freely browse online but not here hehehe my Bf's site he goes is so busy on weekends, I sat by him while he posted and there must have been over 100 people online at the time.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast