+ Follow This Topic
Page 213 of 405 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Me and other coworkers may loose job and not get payed for july... And the company will get away with it ,just by saying they don't have the money and close the company ... Of course they will open a second one and hire new people... Somehow I still have hope but the realistic part of me put the facts together and tells me I'm going to see my money if I print them in my printer that I don't even have... I would need God right now... And if God doesn't help me, then I need a plan how to get my money back, it's about 1200 euros ...
    They did that to my sister once in a temporal job, are they alleging bankrupt or something?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    They didn't say anything YET. I've hear my boss talking to the managers, he says that gestoria did a mistake. But I don't think so. Whole problem is about taxes , but the thing is, this society is a part of a german company, if they would really like to save this office here, the stupid boss from germany could give him money ,but oh well... I don't know the details... If it happens, I need to know what possibilities I have... I know I don't have many ,but well... I have no idea...
    I wazzzz here

They didn't say anything YET. I've hear my boss talking to the managers, he says that gestoria did a mistake. But I don't think so. Whole problem is about taxes , but the thing is, this society is a part of a german company, if they would really like to save this office here, the stupid boss from germany could give him money ,but oh well... I don't know the details... If it happens, I need to know what possibilities I have... I know I don't have many ,but well... I have no idea...
    As far as I know, your possibilities depend on what they allege, they are on a debt to you as of now, but depending on how they do it, they might get out of it without you seeing a penny.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know... That's the problem... Wel not just me.... There are 30 or 40 other coworkers....
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that sucks, papi. what kind of work were you doing?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I know... That's the problem... Wel not just me.... There are 30 or 40 other coworkers....
    Be wary, and when they do the announcement of what they'll allege, try to research your options.. You may be able to contact the government employment section (?) and consult them about your options once they do that.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Market research ... It's a call center ... Nothing happened yet, but I already feel like shit. I don't know if in this situation I should continue to work... The problem is, till 15th I will not know if it's fine or not cause we get payed usually till 15th, even if I asked if they will pay me, they can lie to me to make me continue to work... On the other hand, if I stop to work, and they will pay me they will also most likely fire me , so I will not earn anything this and next month ... It's crap situation ... But if they don't pay me at all and I continue to work, I will work for free another half of the month , WHAT A ****ING CRAP ... I hate it
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Be wary, and when they do the announcement of what they'll allege, try to research your options.. You may be able to contact the government employment section (?) and consult them about your options once they do that.
    Name it already in spanish, You'll save me work on translation and research ... Bon anyway if anything happens, I will cooperate with other coworkers ,they know more how it all works here... I have also my bf who's a ****ing lawyer... It's just a shame that he's not a lawyer in this field...
    I wazzzz here

Market research ... It's a call center ... Nothing happened yet, but I already feel like shit. I don't know if in this situation I should continue to work... The problem is, till 15th I will not know if it's fine or not cause we get payed usually till 15th, even if I asked if they will pay me, they can lie to me to make me continue to work... On the other hand, if I stop to work, and they will pay me they will also most likely fire me , so I will not earn anything this and next month ... It's crap situation ... But if they don't pay me at all and I continue to work, I will work for free another half of the month , WHAT A ****ING CRAP ... I hate it
    If you keep working, your side of the contract will be fulfilled and you have the law on your side, but if you stop working you may have it more difficult to get what they owe you.

Name it already in spanish, You'll save me work on translation and research ... Bon anyway if anything happens, I will cooperate with other coworkers ,they know more how it all works here... I have also my bf who's a ****ing lawyer... It's just a shame that he's not a lawyer in this field...
    I don't know for sure if they'll even do anything, but this is where I'd start asking questions: [url=http://www.mtas.es/]Ministerio de Trabajo e Inmigracin: Página Principal[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you keep working, your side of the contract will be fulfilled and you have the law on your side, but if you stop working you may have it more difficult to get what they owe you.

I don't know for sure if they'll even do anything, but this is where I'd start asking questions: [url=http://www.mtas.es/]Ministerio de Trabajo e Inmigracin: Página Principal[/url]
    According to my contract, I ALREADY did my hours ... Actually I do my hours in 2-3 days . The rest are extra hours ...
    I wazzzz here

According to my contract, I ALREADY did my hours ... Actually I do my hours in 2-3 days . The rest are extra hours ...
    Well.. I guess you could stop working if you are sure they are going to do that, just in case have your bf ask another lawyer friend or something about it, you don't want to do something that could make it harder for you to get your money.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    My boyfriend drunkenly telling me of his possible plans to move to NYC in the near future, and then not wanting to talk about it more while sober, claiming, "Well, it's not happening yet."
    Fuuuuuuuck. I thought he wanted to move to Boston.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well.. I guess you could stop working if you are sure they are going to do that, just in case have your bf ask another lawyer friend or something about it, you don't want to do something that could make it harder for you to get your money.
    I'm not 100% sure it's going to happen , actually it's more 50/50 and I will not know for sure until it happens... And my bf doesn't have other lawyer friends here in Spain... He and his boss are doing trademarks and not employment law... I think there is nothing more to do than to wait a week more and see what's going to happen... Anyway , I'm not in the worst position. I have a flat and food, just that I need the money cause I go to the wedding of my brother... Other coworkers are in worse situation , some of them will not be able to pay their flats or even buy food or something ... Yeah life sucks,when things like this happen... Anyway I wanted to quit in october,but I need at least THIS LAST PAYCHECK ...
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I talked to my bf about it... He said we should wait till next friday , if I don't get paid or have no information if I will be payed at all, he will talk to his boss and maybe their company lawyer will deal with it...

On top of that my jawbone hurts ... I can't even chew normally ...
    I wazzzz here

This lady came and complained about 25 ****ing cents here at work. WTF Get a ****ing life. The machine took 25 cents from you, boo the **** hoo!