+ Follow This Topic
Page 215 of 364 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 5451

Thread: What you enjoyed today

Well, it's concerning a good friend of mine who's gonna do a degree in it. She's deaf but has a cochlear implant, so she can hear but it's pretty distorted. I'm guessing that she's doing it to help others in the same situation (she couldn't really speak properly until she was about 9), but I guess that'd fall into phonetics (deaf people oughta have little trouble with etymology), so while she can obviously relate I'm not sure if she'd really be able to pull it off well given her disability.

That's pretty admirable of her, but in that case, I dunno if linguistics is the best thing to study. I have no idea how helpful an education in linguistics would be for her. I hope she has a plan for that. It might be useful if she studies language acquisition and that sort of thing.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have been very happy for the last week or so... maybe the change in weather?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Didn't you have some pretty bad heat last week? Yeah its getting cooler here and its so nice. I love wearing sweaters and ugly boots.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah, it was really hot a few days ago, and then the weather changed abruptly. let's hope for some decent hair days.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I enjoyed a latina girl. I think I'll enjoy her again tonight, and maybe the rest of the weekend.

^^ lol @ that guy who is trying to take a crap at 1:08.

Interesting video though.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I enjoyed a latina girl. I think I'll enjoy her again tonight, and maybe the rest of the weekend.
    How do you do this without foreskin?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    How do you do this without foreskin?
    I have foreskin. Luckily when I was circumcised, they didn't remove very much - I just regrew what they took and everything's fine

That was a really cheap shot at my ego, lol. Whatever, I wasn't offended.

lol. i can't take credit for that one. it came from another member. i thought it was pretty funny.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol. i can't take credit for that one. it came from another member. i thought it was pretty funny.
    I laughed.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Friday around midnight, after a fantastic dinner and three rounds of pool (I won on the tiebreaker), the new girl and I took a stroll through DC. We found ourselves sandwiched between the reflecting pool with the Washington Monument in the distance and the Capital building behind us. We kissed for the longest time, then we sat on the steps beneath a statue of Ulysses S. Grant. It was cold. I had on a large jacket, I slipped my left arm out of the sleeve and she slipped hers in, then we scootched as close as possible and huddled for warmth together within my coat. We talked and talked. Finally, when it was time to leave we stood, and before I could get my bearings she told me she needed another kiss and she reeled me in. I love a woman willing to go for it. Between kisses and me giggling like a schoolboy, I confessed that I thought she was the cutest thing right from the moment I saw her. I also confessed to checking out her ass whenever I could get away with it. Of course I followed this up with a nice tight squeeze. On the way I home I let her wear my coat. It dwarfed her to my amusement. We kissed some more at her doorstep before I said goodnight. Perfect ending. If she'd invited me in it would only have spoiled the magic of that night.
    Last edited by Gribble; 03-10-10 at 08:55 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Yeah, I enjoyed her again last night. Again and again. After partying with my friends all night long and various house parties.

She left a damn hickey on my neck this time, though.

I have a feeling I know who said that. It really was a lame joke. You probably wouldn't have said that to any other guy who was circumcised.

This girl I've been doesn't seem to have a problem with that, though. So you can have your cheap laugh.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 04-10-10 at 07:23 AM.

do you just brag about your whoredom to make citycat jealous?