+ Follow This Topic
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: where's romance?!?!?!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    I swear I think LatinoItaliano is Anako.
    He already knows about this website... I wonder if he signed up. LOL!
    If that's true I will laugh at You
    Noo , but You can always ask some moderator ,for example Misha, where he's writing from
    I wazzzz here

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    yeah, i find that pretty insulting to be compared to her, lol

life's been fun and overwhelming lately. lots of new info to absorb at work. it sucks all the energy out of me but hopefully in the end will pay off.

i haven't been back home since i left at 12 and not planning to ever go. it's not my world anymore. i don't think i'd be able to make it there. got so used to the comfortable life in the states, if one day i wake up and there'd be no hot water, i'd most likely have a heart attack
    That cold water happens still everywhere But always just for a moment hehe.But I think a lot of people who left their countries ,where they felt bad, don't want to come back there. It's like me with Poland. I love Poland, I respect and I'm proud of being Polish but I just don't want to live there anymore regarding the last period being there,how I felt bad.It's good to come back there to visit,but to live not anymore... It's not that I hate my country or the comfort level is too low. Of course there are some good and bad things but... I'm in need of looking for my perfect place I already know it's not Poland,Germany,Spain,Ireland and UK Probobly also not Holland and Belgium. The rest we'll see

But I think Indig, the thing that You're talking about...I think I can imagine it. I guess it was like in Poland before '89.If so, no surprise You don't miss it.But I think now some things have changed there. I personally would really love to visit Moscow.Saint Petersburg must be lovely too. Well, someday I ask for visa and go to visit Russia (But I think it's crazy we need visas to go to Russia hehehe )
    I wazzzz here

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    That cold water happens still everywhere But always just for a moment hehe.But I think a lot of people who left their countries ,where they felt bad, don't want to come back there. It's like me with Poland. I love Poland, I respect and I'm proud of being Polish but I just don't want to live there anymore regarding the last period being there,how I felt bad.It's good to come back there to visit,but to live not anymore... It's not that I hate my country or the comfort level is too low. Of course there are some good and bad things but... I'm in need of looking for my perfect place I already know it's not Poland,Germany,Spain,Ireland and UK Probobly also not Holland and Belgium. The rest we'll see

But I think Indig, the thing that You're talking about...I think I can imagine it. I guess it was like in Poland before '89.If so, no surprise You don't miss it.But I think now some things have changed there. I personally would really love to visit Moscow.Saint Petersburg must be lovely too. Well, someday I ask for visa and go to visit Russia (But I think it's crazy we need visas to go to Russia hehehe )

I am greatly disappointed about the culture change that took place in russia. I want to remember it the way it was actually.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    I am greatly disappointed about the culture change that took place in russia. I want to remember it the way it was actually.
    I've heard this from a Russian gal, but I still want to go. Moscow, St Petersburg...history like that doesn't exist in NAm. We missed a chance for a trip to Novosibirsk a couple years back, but it was in March and we were told the equivalent of 'hell, no' for that time of year.

Dig, aren't you even interested for the sake of your kids? Its still their heritage, and might make them appreciate what they have.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I've heard this from a Russian gal, but I still want to go. Moscow, St Petersburg...history like that doesn't exist in NAm. We missed a chance for a trip to Novosibirsk a couple years back, but it was in March and we were told the equivalent of 'hell, no' for that time of year.

Dig, aren't you even interested for the sake of your kids? Its still their heritage, and might make them appreciate what they have.
    that would be an only exception for me. i would want to introduce my kids to Moscow, Leningrad and Kiev once they hit 10.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Finally, a more interesting topic for this thread!

Our next trip we are planning to do a 'fertile crescent' tour: Italy, Greece, Turkey, N.Africa. My son is really into ancient history.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    but....Indi, I have a great fear of flying and airplanes. i'd have to take a looooong ass vacation and take a ship to get there

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That could be a problem. Maybe you can zee-out for the flights. Or do part by sea. I've been reading about passenger berths on container ships, that sounds like fun. Or a supertanker--many of those have pools and bars (tho mbe not so much use after exxon valdez).
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Finally, a more interesting topic for this thread!
    Nothing like Indi 'spicing' up an Elle thread with one of her patented wet blankets...smooth work as usual

I dunno what you guys r talking about, yes i visit russia every year in summer it's a perfect place to relax!! people r not so overwhelmed with work, you'll never hear "i'm busy" if you ask someone to go out with you, also ppl my age and older (like 18--25) don't work, it's like heavan for me, at nigh at about 12 we meet up , then drink, go to nightclubs, drink, walk n the streets smoke, talk, then in the morning you don't really feel like going to your place, so you stay over at your friend's, then you wake up at like 3 in the afternoon, have a lil hangover go tan, or to a salon, or whatever, then i dunno, go shopping, and by 12 at night your ready to party again, and you don't really have to study there, you just have to make an impression of studying, or just pay money (my friends told me, and i believe them) and yea, as i said nobody's doing those stupid part time jobs, their parents leave money for their kids to go party on a bedside in the morning, it's friggin heaven on earth! I get more meories from my 1 month in russia every year then the rest of year in canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's siiiiiick!!!

p.s. and even when you do have to work nobody cares how you do your job really, so it's still sick even after 25!
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 13-11-09 at 03:49 AM.

Someone, somewhere has gone terribly wrong with you. Worth and character are the traits you should aspire to, not sloth.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow Elle, Russia sounds amazing. Please stay there.

Chup, I agree completely. This is an example of top notch parenting, teaching kids the true meaning of money- I mean life.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    I dunno what you guys r talking about, yes i visit russia every year in summer it's a perfect place to relax!! people r not so overwhelmed with work, you'll never hear "i'm busy" if you ask someone to go out with you, also ppl my age and older (like 18--25) don't work, it's like heavan for me, at nigh at about 12 we meet up , then drink, go to nightclubs, drink, walk n the streets smoke, talk, then in the morning you don't really feel like going to your place, so you stay over at your friend's, then you wake up at like 3 in the afternoon, have a lil hangover go tan, or to a salon, or whatever, then i dunno, go shopping, and by 12 at night your ready to party again, and you don't really have to study there, you just have to make an impression of studying, or just pay money (my friends told me, and i believe them) and yea, as i said nobody's doing those stupid part time jobs, their parents leave money for their kids to go party on a bedside in the morning, it's friggin heaven on earth! I get more meories from my 1 month in russia every year then the rest of year in canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's siiiiiick!!!

p.s. and even when you do have to work nobody cares how you do your job really, so it's still sick even after 25!
    great, great fantasy! sounds like you never been back to Russia.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 13-11-09 at 03:50 AM.

So do you guys think it's all pink up elle's ass, where her head resides?
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, *pink feathers everywhere*

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast